2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
THIS IS A TRUE CLASSIC
By CAROLINA DOC on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

THIS AUTOMOBILE IS SURE TO GO DOWN IN ICON HISTORY ALONG WITH THE ORIGINAL 1955 MODEL. THE STYLING TURNS HEADS AROUND EVERY BEND, BUT MOST OF ALL, IT'S JUST FUN TO DRIVE. AND JUST AS THE BEACH BOYS SAID, 'WE'LL HAVE FUN, FUN, FUN TILL DADDY TAKES THE T-BIRD AWAY!!" THE RIDE IS SMOOTH, THE ENGINE PURRS, AND THE HANDLING IS AS GOOD AS ON ANY BMW I HAVE EVER OWNED.

My Dream Car
By mia on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Black on Black and totally gorgeous. I pinstriped this baby with a subtle red.. and of course pinstriped my name on both doors! All TBird owners are sure to love their cars..but I feel like one with mine! I have had the fortune to have owned and driven some of the best cars ever made, including Mercedes, Jaguar, and BMW.. this car is the only car I claim to love driving, for the whole experience put together. It handles the road, is comfortable in all of it's features, and NOTHING beats the style and look of it!

More Than A Car - An Experience
By mckmbr on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I have been reading with great interest the postings of people who seem to be totally mesmerized by their Thunderbirds. This seemed a bit much. Then came a perfect day in North Georgia and a chance to go to the mountains. The car was clean and shiny, the engine purred with that familiar tune, and the cd player entertained as we headed north. The car and the day were a perfect match and I was hooked. So, now I understand - it's more than the beauty of the car; it's the exhilarating feeling that comes from driving the Thunderbird. What a day, what a feeling, what a car!

Can't complain!
By schmidtchap on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I mean... I really can't complain. I've owned an escort, probe, and mustang, all within the last 3 years. I could find several things to complain about with each car though each had its strengths. However, when it comes to the Thunderbird, I just stand (or sit there it the heated leather) with my mouth hanging open and saliva trickling down. Just look at the ratings... 9.8! The consumers have it right this time... not the editors. Ford does have a better idea from time to time, but this time they put all their better.. no best ideas into one car. What a car! The perfect blend of luxury, sport, and classic styling.

cool car
By corinna on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

i loved the cars

What A Great Car !
By Ron Levine on 04/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I have always wanted a convertible sports car and found my dream when I purchased a 2003 Thunderbird. Before I purchased the Thunderbird, I had owned a 1999 XJ8 Jaguar. The Thunderbird performs on the same level as the XJ8 and it's even more fun to drive. No matter where I drive, people are constantly staring or pointing out the car as it passes. If I just take a short drive, at least 3 or 4 folks turn their heads or make a nice comment if I'm at a stop sign or red light. I am fully enjoying this car and at age 55 am having the time of my life driving it.