1992 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:
Amazing car
By Luke on 04/03/08 19:26 PM (PDT)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

This car is one of the most fun i have ever driven. It has great performance and handling. The car roars to life as soon as the throttle is floored.The interior is very small, like Porsche or Ferrari small, and the back seat is pointlessly small. the driver and passenger comfort is great and very, very spacious. I am 6' 4" and I can stretch my legs straight out in the passenger seat. The styling comes stock looking like a high performance supercar, including gauge pods for the many different gauges. I have not had any problems with the car since I bought it. This car is a unique eye catcher even fully stock.

Beautiful Fast Fun
By Verticalted on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

I have had my Stealth for 7 years and still love driving it every chance I can. The Stealth just looks great parked, let alone going down the highway. Upkeep can be pricey, but worth it. Car is unique whose style will look great for years to come.

Praise
By Taffyman222 on 05/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

After driving a Stealth and seeing it for the first time I was in love. The speed is great, even though it is not a turbo. Heads turn as you go by. For a '92 it is in great condition and is mechanically sound. Pricing is not to bad for the amount of car you get. An all around good buy!

The Growl
By R/T On on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

The Stealth is a blast to drive, starting from the moment you turn the key and hear the engine growl to life. After that, the responsive engine and steering, along with the short throw shifter and its head-turning good looks, energize the drive. Combine that with the wonderfully comfortable seats, the well laid-out controls, and its great reliability, and the car is a treat to own.

very excellent
By dodge678 on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

the car is the best i had so far

Fun, but costly
By Dan Da Man on 11/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

I bought my Stealth in Sept. and unfortunately my ECU went out immediately. I spent over $2000 trying to find out what was wrong with my car, and when it was finally fixed, the car came alive! I haven't had a car that was so fun, and still get's fair gas mileage. I did put a racing exhaust and some trick parts on the car, but it was definately worth it!