2011 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: 2011 Charger RT (AWD) rocks!

2011 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

2011 Charger RT (AWD) rocks!
By kmingis on

2011 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've had the 2011 Charger RT AWD (Max bundle, meaning fully loaded) for just under two weeks and am blown away by it. I've put just over 1,000 miles on it so far, and the Charger has surpassed every expectation I had for it. (And I set a pretty high bar.) The styling is totally standout and wows every single person who has seen the car -- even those who aren't into muscle cars and/or care about gas mileage. The interior design is outstanding, the fit and finish are of Audi levels -- I've had several Audis including most recently a 2005 Audi Allroad 4.2 -- and the Hemi, is a blast. The handling is solid and flat on curves and turns, and the pick-up, of course, is phenomenal.

Styling. Exhaust note from the Hemi. Design, both interior and exterior. The stunning rear end, with the LED taillights.

Dodge gets mediocre reliability ratings from places like Consumer Reports, at least for earlier models. If the reliability long-term matches the initial quality, Dodge will have a big hit on its hands.