2001 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Review: Worst Car I Ever Owned

2001 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Worst Car I Ever Owned
By Marilyn W on

2001 Chrysler Sebring LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought car in 2004 with less than 12,000 miles - had problems ever since - I drive less than 50 miles per month. Power windows broken and replaced; fumes inside car when starting; ac/heater only works on high; alternator being replaced now; waiting for entire engine to go - I love the look of this car but it is not worth all the repair bills. Now engine making "funny noise" - I hope it isn't expensive to fix - on disability and can't afford it anymore. Chrysler should be ashamed especially since they took tax payer money for bailout. Bet they have no car problems, will never ever have another Chrysler product.

Design and sleekness and comfortable interior - a nice looking car

fix the damn engine problems you have had for years and fix all the mechanical stuff or take responsibility and recall them - it's your designs that cause the problems and the cheap parts you use.
By jbusc
on 10/14/11 13:24 PM (PDT)

The ac/heater only working on high is simply the blower motor resistor - it is a relatively inexpesive repair - while they are replacing the resistor have them clean the leaves and gunk out of the blower fan.