LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!!
By rick1733 on
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab LT 2WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
Bought a 2002 Chevy Silverado in 2004. It had 39,000 miles on it. I was a bit nervous I was paying too much but I was betting the engine would make my deal a sweet one. I've got a bit over 230,00 miles on it now. It'll be ten years ago this fall I bought it. NEVER had an issue. NOT one. Had to have the fuel injection-stuff cleaned out at about 185k miles... that kinda sucked but I guess it comes with 'maintenance'. Look'n for a vehicle for my twin sons. Seems every vehicle I look up, including this truck, someone has had transmission issues. I felt compelled to write a review on my Chevy. NO ISSUES. EVERRR!!! God Bless this TRUCK!!!
Favorite Features
LOW Maintenance and decent gas mileage if you drive like you care about other people on the road and your own engine, etc.
Suggested Improvements
I bought without leather... without power windows... without sunroof. If you can afford that stuff... dang... you're gonna love this truck even more!!! I don't have any of the bells and whistles... and, I love this truck like it is FAMILY.