2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 5.3L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.2 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Accept no substitute!!

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Review

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

1500 Crew Cab Pickup (5.3L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.2 ft. Bed)

Accept no substitute!!
By Skywolf on

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

There is no truck better than the Avalanche. Nothing even comes close to the Ride, Quality, and Value of the Chevrolet Avalanche Z71. This truck rides like a luxury car, has a better turning ratio than smaller trucks I have owned, and has the power to pull whatever you want. It doesn't even know my 20 foot boat is back there. Then you have the well thought out interior and all the wonderful options. I have looked around and there is no other truck/suv that can compare. Some have size. Some have power. Some have the options. None of them have the whole package like the Chevrolet Avalanche Z71 does!

Favorite Features

There are so many good features to pick one is very difficult. I would have thought the configurable mid-gate. But actually I would have to say the self adjusting mirrors are a huge help when backing a boat into the water or even just trying to back into a parking spot.

Suggested Improvements

Curious if hybrid technology would be a help to fuel mileage (which isn't bad for a truck!) without taking away towing power or performance.