Car Buying Articles
10 Steps to Buying a New Car
Car Buying Learning Center
The following steps will tell you how to locate, price and negotiate to buy the new car you want. If you follow our suggestions, the car-buying process can be fast and enjoyable. But more importantly, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you got the car that's right for you at an excellent price.
Furthermore, these 10 steps will help you:
- Understand the complicated car pricing system used by dealerships
- Find the True Market Value® of a car
- Use incentives and rebates to save money
- Learn a nonconfrontational negotiating strategy
- Eliminate extra charges in the Finance and Insurance (F&I) office
This guide will help you save thousands of dollars on a new car. It will also give you a feeling of empowerment, putting you in charge of the deal-making process.
But first things first: You need to decide what car you want to buy. If you haven't done that yet, please check out our 10 Steps to Finding the Right Car for You. Then head back here once you have settled on a car.