2006 BMW Z4 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
Z4-Great job BMW
By iavagabond on 05/28/06 19:36 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0si 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Handling is fantastic. Very responsive in every way. Interior materials are great. Very comfy car. Fit & finish couldn't be better. We're happy with this car in every possible way.

Amazing car
By Jeff Hubbard on 04/18/06 21:22 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely adore my new Z4. I have never had a car that handles so magnificently and that attracts so many stares. Whether in heavy traffic or the open road the car is a treat to drive. The convertible top opens so easily and in less than 10 seconds. The Z4 accelerates with a flourish and truly "hugs the road". What a dream!

super go-cart
By jersey boy on 04/01/06 08:59 AM (PST)

2006 BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0si 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a rocket ship on wheels. I drove the 350Z, Z4 3.0, Miata MX-5, and the s2000 when I was looking for a roadster and none of them could compete with the 3.0si. A well thought out car with a great thrill factor. As much fun as a motorcycle with much more protection. The drivetrain is perfect from all aspects. Kudos to the Germans.

My Z4 opinions
By James Dell'Aquila on 03/27/06 19:31 PM (PST)

2006 BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have only owned my Z4 for a month, but so far it has exceeded my expectations. The workmanship appears to be excellent as is the over the road performance. In short, I am glad I bought it.

Unreal!
By sa on 03/14/06 05:50 AM (PST)

2006 BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0si 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I can’t believe this car! I haven’t had this much fun driving since I was 16. It's beautiful, turns corners like its on rails, and you can definitely getty-up and go with this engine. Invest in the 3.0si - you won’t regret it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.