Superbowl commercial got me
By go badgers on
2009 Audi A6 3.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6A)
Yes Jason Statham made a sale. Black/black premium plus. This car rides significantly better than the 2008 A6. The dealer had a new 2008 for 10k less. I felt it bucked back and forth over "normal" Wisconsin winter roads. I couldn't have driven one. The 2009 handled the same roads much better. I'm only a few hundred miles in so far but it's clear this is an amazing vehicle. Never harsh over potholes and has higher lateral limits than I'm willing to test so far. The supercharged v6 feels strong but I'm still in the break-in period. Love the mmi integration with my iPhone. All of my music and Bluetooth built in. Quattro AWD is impressive.
Favorite Features
Looks, comfort, solid feel to everything. iPhone integration. You can't miss a call because the music stops and the phone rings through the speakers. AWD is a must in Wisconsin. The only cup holder is nice. I've heard complaints but it's fine. Kids like the heated seats in back.
Suggested Improvements
Did you really have to put the iPhone connection in the glove box? Why have a CD changer at all (it's also in the glove box)? Another 1/2 inch of headroom for people 6' 5".