Used 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan Consumer Reviews

Used Tiguan for Sale
Select your model:
1...234567

Pros
Cons
3.25 out of 5 stars

Key design issues

virginiaman, 07/15/2011
SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The panic button on the key is poorly placed and is liable to go off if anything else is in your pocket whihc might bump up against the red button. This is not a one time occurance for me, happening nine diffeent times in the first two months of ownership. I must carry the key in a separate pocket to avoid the chance of the alarm activating in my driveway when I am in my house. Mileage on this car is way below what the sticker advertised. My old Volvo S60 beats this by 150 miles for the same size tank. Interior is well appointed, but I find the bucket seats uncomfortable for long distance. I bought this to transport an aging parent. I would sell absent this consideration.

excellent sporty suv

Frank Merlino, 04/23/2016
S 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

great car cross over great performance

4.5 out of 5 stars

Nice Machine

T.D., 08/02/2010
SEL 4dr SUV w/Premium Navigation (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just bought the SEL. Surprisingly nice crossover. Has all the features, plus some I can't figure out how to use. Very peppy, and handles well. The turbo is good on gas, but not real smooth. Overall a very nice driving machine.

Expensive to fix & lots of Electrical Problems

DeadPoetsSociety, 08/07/2020
SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Electrical problems that keep popping up and when you fix one 3 more show up. Expensive especially because you have to go to the dealer for service to honor the extended warranty. Beautiful car inside and out.

4 out of 5 stars