Used 2008 Volkswagen New Beetle Consumer Reviews

Used New Beetle for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

2008 VW New Beetle COnvertible

JonF, 06/23/2008
S 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

This is a fun, stylish car that is a "blast from the past"! It has the classic Beetle lines with the luxury of a Mercedes. This car is fun to drive, inexpensive to operate - I have been getting 33 - 35 MPG - but the AC kills the mileage - down to about 24 MPG with the AC running). It has lots of "get up and go" with acceleration onto highways rapid and sure. Interior space is great - I am 6'1" and fit quite comfortably in the back seat. I had two Mazda MX-5s prior to this VW and the VW wins hands down - for value, for comfort, with comparable handling and VERY much better when the roads are slippery. This is a delightful car - My wife liked it so much, she bought one for herself!

4.88 out of 5 stars

A Slice of Heaven in every Ride

Ireland3, 08/22/2008
SE 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I purchased the yellow SE in July and have been driving it everyday just smiling. The handling is great,and the seats are comfortable. I just love all the fun it is to simply go anywhere now in my new "Sunflower Yellow" bug. Gets tons of compliments and fits in the smallest spots. I updated mine with "daisy" steering wheel covers, flower vase, license plate, and seat covers for an even cuter look.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Sweet 16 again

Czar, 09/02/2008
S PZEV 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

My wife purchased a 2008 SE convertible for use at our beach house. She loves this car to death. Fun, quick and easy to park. Can fit 4 when needed. Top down fun in the sun.

5 out of 5 stars

LUV BUG :)

Beach Girl , 11/15/2008
SE 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I purchased my brand new 2008 Convertible Beetle and love it ! (so far )I just traded my 07 Sebring in for it (never get a Sebring) I live @ the beach so its great to take the top down and just cruise in, very comfortable, great stereo Love the SRadio that it comes with, leather heated seats this car has it all my fav car out of all the cars i have had , I would def recommend it to anyone my husband didn't like the beetles @ 1st he said it was to much of a girl car but after he drove it he loves it too , gas is av.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Fun, Fun, Fun

Terrence, 01/16/2008
SE 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I shopped for a small car that was comfortable and has good visibility in all directions, VW won. This car looks small from the outside, not so when you get in. With tilt and telescopic steering wheel and three way adjustable seats, comfort comes easily, making entry and exit a breeze. Tiptronic is fun, the heated seats are hot, 6-disc CD changer/Sirius is cool, 17" low profile tires give it a great look. Lots of head room too. I got triple-white and love it. I threw out the flower holder.

12345...6