Used 2001 Suzuki XL-7 Consumer Reviews

Used XL-7 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Nice Ride

markcarpenter34, 11/07/2002

Really nice looking vehicle. Priced with the RAV4, but looks and feels more like a 4Runner. The interior could have used a little more thought. The radio is mounted low on the dash, and the third row should just be folded down, because no one could sit back there. Excellent service on vehicle so far.

Love My XL7

irelandives, 11/07/2002

Only complaint about the vehicle is the cupholders are inconvienient. Runs like a dream has gone everywhere without difficulty. The dealership, Bob Lewis in San Jose, ripped me off big time with the lease and have been a really awful dealership in many respects... don't go there, get it somewhere else.

XL7 a deal

Maniac, 12/12/2002

Originaly I did not find much info when I purchased my XL7 in 2001 so here goes. I would purchase another for the same reasons. My four children and Spouse are able to go anywhere the larger SUV's tread, yet we find parking not a problem due to the layout and size. Economy could get a boost yet, I pulled a 2000lb trailer with ease and yes, all four children and Mom were present. If you want a rugged and refined SUV that delivers towing capacity and looks great at the theater which fits in a parking lot, than go buy one. 0% financing was a fabulous bonus. You won't regret passing up the Blazer for it. Ask for the Fuel warning light, I still can't locate mine.

Great SUV with lots of features

rl, 12/11/2002

It has air-conditioning on the back, day-time running light, automatically turn on the light when it is dark, very good gas mileage for a 7-seater. (21 mile per gallon) The best part is the 0% interest on car loan. All new 2002 has 7 year 70,000 miles warranty A great SUV that I highly recommended. 94% of the parts are made in Japan! Very well-built car. I never need to do any repair on this SUV yet

It just... runs

WiseOne, 01/12/2003

I bought this vehicle b/c I needed a good, reliable one for work travel. I also needed to carry up to 7 people (mostly kids) from time to time. The XL- 7 has delivered on all counts. It's large enough to carry what I need, but not too large to make it hard to park or killer on the gas mileage.

12345...10