Used 2007 Suzuki Reno Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Reno for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great bang for the buck

blu5092, 05/22/2008
4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have this car less than a year and have no issues so far. It is comfortable, quick and good on gas. If you floor it, only then do you suffer poor gas mileage. Sometimes I can't help it since I am so impressed by this small motor. For a 2.0 this car is very fast. For anyone who doesn't want to hurt their wallet, this car beats any toyota that's similar in size.

Horrible car

Never again. Don’t make my mistake in buying this car, 04/20/2018
4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Take your money and throw it out the window. Everything breaks very easily.

Nice Looking Car, but Keep Looking

Jack H, 01/27/2007
4dr Hatchback w/ABS (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the Reno because I desperately needed a car. I should have done more research. My car has had starting problems many times. It also gets terrible gas mileage for a compact car. I average about 21 mpg with city and highway driving. A friend has an '06 Impala that gets 30 mpg with a V6 engine. The seats are a little uncomfortable and the manual transmission is terrible. How much would a decent linkage cost Suzuki to put in. The engine is also underpowered. I am considering trading in the car for a Cobalt since the reviews that I have read about it are quite good.

Billie's Review

billie, 04/07/2007
4dr Hatchback w/Convenience Package (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

A fun vehicle to own. Not only can I go when I want with the quality travel I want, but it is very versatile for a family of 3 (me, my wife and my 12 month old son).

Great value

revtomax, 10/18/2007
4dr Hatchback w/Convenience Package (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I just purchased one and I love it. Great looks, great paint, fun to drive. The options it comes with are great am, fm, cd player front and rear wipers, easy controls. Just a lot for a little. I have owned a Focus in the past and there is a lot in this car that the Focus didn't have for the price. And the warranty, well that itself almost sold me the car.