Used 2003 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Aerio for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great Car

mancow, 11/08/2012

I bought this car new in 2003 My work round trip is 184 miles my car just went over 402000 miles I have had no problems. Just oil changes and two set of brake pads and at 250000 clutch presure plate thowout bearing all which are wearout parts.

Simplicity wins again.

Marlin Marx, 02/14/2016
SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Simple design, simple layout, simply genius. One of the all time best cars I have ever owned. Rugged, dependable, useful, economical, easy to work on, and FUN! It only had one dangerous problem. I bought it for cheap 18 months ago in the summer and put 2,000 miles on it by winter. Everything went well until it got really cold, and then the brakes literally "froze up." Rock hard pedal and no stopping! Scary! My brother suggested I plumb-in an extra length of heater hose and wrap it around the brake-power-booster. I did. No more hard pedal, not even at 25 degrees below zero. Now this little wonder is closer to perfect than it ever was! Update: It is now the fifth of March, 2017, and "Rattles," as my humorous wife calls the yellow ray of sunshine, is still going strong, although I had to finally break down and put struts, rear brakes, and rear anti-sway bar bushings on it. Small price to pay for all it does for us. It is our parts runner, loaner car, occasional clean metal scrap delivery mule, and otherwise general gopher and ever-ready default vehicle. It's like a Swiss Army Knife on wheels. I can't say enough good things about it. Precise Japanese engineering and eye-catching Italian design. What more could anyone ask for? Oh, and did I mention? It's good, clean fun! UPDATE 09/06/2017: Still going strong, although it might be time for a front end alignment because it's pulling a little to the left. Also, the plastic headlight housings must be about as el-cheapo as you can get because I have to work the cloudiness out of them about every three months. I looked up the price of new ones and found that they average $220 for the pair. Ouch. I watched a video about changing them, and discovered it takes several hours because you have to remove most of the front end body parts to do it. So I guess I'll keep sanding and polishing the old ones. But it's worth it. My wife and I took it (it took us, whatever) on a long drive through the countryside as part of our 33rd wedding anniversary celebration, and I was reminded of how good it sounds when downshifting to climb a hill or pass a farm tractor. Fun, fun, fun. And when we finally got home, the gas gauge needle had hardly moved. UPDATE 09/06/2018: Since the brakes aren't dangerous anymore in cold weather, we got to drive it enough last winter to really see how it handles snow. Despite it's overall lightness, low ground clearance, strictly street tires, and slightly over zealous first gear ratio, it did better than expected, even through as much as 4-5 inches of wet stuff, as long as we slowed way down, planned ahead for turns and stops, and prayed continually. During blizzards and such we used our 4x4 truck. Less white knuckles and prayers for our hearts to slow down. The little guy is still a blast in the summer though! UPDATE 03/06/2019: We are in a record breaking nasty winter with lots and lots of snow which has utterly overwhelmed our Aerio. It has spent most of the last four months buried under a fluffy white mountain. Before it disappeared I discovered it's factory alloy wheels must leak air in cold weather, but so slowly I didn't notice because I (shamefully) didn't check them regularly. When I filled them to proper pressure, most of the feeling that it needed an alignment went away. I will do better with that if I ever see it again. UPDATE 09/07/2019: Still going strong. Cold AC, hot heat, always starts, always goes. Loaded it down with multiple bags of garden dirt the other day, and it just squatted a little and soldiered home no problem. Occasionally it has a slight ticking sound in the engine for about two minutes after cold starts. I have come to know over time that means it's time for an oil change. The alloy wheels are now leaking air at all temps, all the time. I have tried to just clean alloy wheel rims in the past on other vehicles with limited success, so I located new Toyota steel wheels that are supposed to fit, on the internet, for $250 including tax and shipping. Is our Suki worth that? Oh yeah! 03/09/2020: Alas, our Suki threw a timing chain, and since it has an interference engine, we fear the worst. It is sitting on our car trailer until we either try to fix it, or convert it to an all-electric car; or sell parts off of it, and then scrap it. We never ordered the Toyota wheels for it, and we won't unless we are going to do the EV conversion. This could have been avoided if I were a better DIY mechanic..

LOVE MY SUZUKI

kellynulf, 08/13/2013

I bought my Suzuki with 6 miles on it back in 2003. It now is hitting over 190,000. It has been an amazing car. There have been a few issues. A CD got stuck in the CD player and now that doesn't work. The radio still works fine though. The light on the clock doesn't work, even with replacement fuse. I did start having issues the last 2 years with the heat shield clamps rusting. Overall I will be very sad the day "Shelly" takes a dump.

Fantastic

S.K.T.Kumar, 11/16/2010

I bought this 2003 Suzuki Aerio as brand new. WoW. a lot to say about good thing. very roomy, so comfortable, very very good on gas on FWD vehicle. I had few problems on this car too. The wheel alignment goes bad so frequently. at least every year I have to do wheel alignment. Breaks are very good. Engine is so super. less noise compare to other cars on its class. The other problem is, The quality of the body, They made in cheap material. The front bomber get damaged easily. The side skirt that came with it as original also very cheap material. I don't have them in my car right now. They were flew away years ago. High way drive in fantastic. very comfortable view. Totally its a super car.

Love it-still running great.

dwvb, 10/18/2016
GS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car used from a friend in like new condition. car was bought as a first car for my daughter, she has been driving it for over 4 years. She wasn't crazy about the car when i first bought it. Her complaints: You can not see the front bumper, you must allow extra turning room, extra room in front of you when driving, watch for curbs-ours sits low to the ground-previous owner added things to make it sporty looking. She loves it now--she would not give it up if you asked her too. I have kept up the servicing and except for the expensive cost of brakes and tires- I have had no other cost but oil changes and regular keep up. I Have been told by the guy who services it that parts for it are hard to get for it and that new parts for it usually need to be specially ordered and shipped in from over seas. Our car named Midnight has 94 thousand miles, 48 thousand miles of it is ours-due to her n collage. Car is still running strong, runs great on high grade fuel. As of 4/25/2017; {please remember we purchased our vehicle from someone we knew-not from a dealer. There was no warranty on it when we bought it.} i am still keeping up on the regular servicing for my daughter. Our guy that services it-checks everything, and i mean everything-including the cars wipers when i bring it in. Except for having to replace the radio/disc player that stopped working, I have had no other major repairs/there has been no big issues. Midnight is still running great and has almost 103 thousand miles. Today my daughter swears her car gets 36 miles to the gallon. it is more reliable then any of our other vehicles. Starts up and goes everyday. It even runs wonderful in the snow. We have no complaints. My daughter says she loves it and has us on the look out to pick up a second one in case something happens to Midnight-but at this time we haven't had any luck. I agreed on looking for the 2nd because I couldn't ask for a better car for her.

My reliable, can-do hatchback

D. Tom, 02/15/2016
SX AWD 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car has been with me through 4 different house moves in 2 states. What impresses best is that the read seats fold down truly flat. I have fitted a washing machine and love seats, and a rolled futon mattress into this baby. Noisy ride - can't hear radio very well at times. Mechanically reliable for past 12 years, only clutch needed attention at 100k miles. I hope to get an even 200k miles out of this. Great value for the price!!

Love my little mobile bubble

mmaddalena3, 08/19/2012

If you don't mind looking like you're driving around in a gigantic bubble-then this is the car for you. I'm 5'11 and my husband is 6'4 and this car has enough room for us and our family of giants. I have had this same car for about 7 years now, used, and I haven't had trouble with driving in the snow. I owned it through the summer in South Florida and through the "sno-maggedon" in Virginia and found it to be a great vehicle for either location. I will agree it's basically plastic but I was side swiped a few years ago and it kept me safe. The cables on the battery though do fray so keep an eye under the hood ever so often. Otherwise it's money well spent.

A Life Saver

becky03, 11/21/2011

I have been hit by 13 deer while driving this car. It has had its front bumper. hood and either fender replaced atleast 8-9 times. A racoon took out the front bumper once...The body could be of better material. The rest inside and out is original. After all this I have not been hurt and it is still running. 200,000 miles and all I have done is changed the oil regularly, the occasional alignment, new tires and just had the radiator flushed. Drove it 1800 miles to see family and am driving it back those 1800 miles. I expect to get another 100,000 miles.

Little Car, Many Annoyances

Handy Dude, 05/16/2010

The car is fun to drive especially around the city. Being small it isn't comfortable on long trips. The interior storage is well thought out. It has never stranded me fortunately, but I don't trust the car much. It's annoying and costly to own. It goes through tires every 20,000 miles max, even with alignments and rotation; the rear alignment lacks a key adjustment; brake rotators warp easily and brakes need replacing often; fuel economy of a big V8, and the AC belt tensioner is hard to replace and doesn't last long before it gets really noisy. The interior clock light goes off when the headlights are turned on and there other annoyances. The black velor door panels are hard to keep clean.

America's best kep secret

Dave7001_, 11/23/2002

Got a 5Sp- hard to find but worth the perseverance (not that the auto is bad, I just like to shift).

dependable fun driving car

tim ashley, 12/13/2015
GS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great little car I bought for my daughter's first car and 4 years later she's still driving it.Our only major problem was the transmission.It was blamed on the tow truck for towing from the rear after a little mishap she had at a local sonic.Word of advice if ever get towed have them to load on a roll off and not towed from the rear.It burned out our tranny.Other than that,we had headlights replaced and very bad design on that deal,gotta pull bumper off for that.We have put 123,000 miles on it and have not a problem.We also changed wheels and tires to give more ground clearence. Pulled off all emblem's and had them powdered coated a light bronze color to match wheels now it's a head Turner.Best foreign car we have owned(next to my Nissan pu).

Love my car

R G, 08/06/2016
GS Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Okay, so my car is 13 hears old. I bought it used as a rental when it was a year old. It doesn't have any of the bells and whistles like the new ones do. Although mine did come with a 5-CD player. I've never had to do any major repairs, all I've ever had to do was regular maintenance (which does include some hoses, etc.). My milage is closer to 26 to 28 mpg or better. I do have two complaints: 1. It's too low to the ground. I've tore my bumper up on parking curbs. 2. It doesn't have enough room between the seat and the petals--for me, I have long legs for a woman--I use the same length as a 6'2" man on the truck I drive for work. Otherwise it's been a great car. Dependable, comfortable, and economical.

Best Car Ever Owned

Katherine Razzi, 06/09/2017
S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My 2003 Suzuki Aereo has been the best car I ever owned. Of course, being garage kept has a lot to do with it, but it has only needed the bare minimum of maintenance for a lot of driving. Highway driving too!! With over 200,000 miles, she still keeps up with the fastest and picks up speed quick when needed. My only problem has been with the A/C. Had 2 mechanics try to fix it and the 1st put in a brand new compressor. Hopefully it can be repaired. Gets mighty hot around here in the summer! I saw an Aereo just like mine list for $5K. It's a good deal if she was well-kept. I intend to keep her for another 10 years if she'll have me!

This Car Has Been A Great Friend To Me

Gilberts Lover, 12/31/2017
SX AWD 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just as rare as it is to find that loyal, reliable and trustworrhy friend, you will find the 2003 Suzuki Aerio Wagon SXD. They stopped making these awesome cars but only God knows why. I love this car, it has been refreshingly reliable, fuel economy is awesome and I have only needed routine maintenance on it, and at 145k mi. that is great. Parking in SF is easy. I pick up all kinds of things with the cargo space. I will never buy a sedan after having a wagon. He sure isn't a looker, but old Gilbert has kept me safe and gotten me places in life- and I love the old boy for that.

Wonderful Car...LONG LASTING!

Zavier, 02/01/2018
SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased used instead wasting money on a monthly rental after my Jag crashed and had to fight tooth and nail to get paid from Allstate Insurance. So this was meant to be a temporary or lets say a fill-in car. So lets see I purchased it with 150k miles on it. Currently, at 200,000 on a car that was supposed to be meant to be basically a fill-in and disposable. I've changed the oil to full synthetic, had one $140 dollars repair to a RR Axle other than that, no-problems to speak of a great little car with more than enough room! Engine light have a tendency to stay on..but its a just a touchy fault mechanism. Leaving the hatch open no reason you couldn't move a sofa or furniture if needed. Pulled off a few points for lack of arm-rests for the driver and passenger, does makes it uncomfortable for exceptionally long rides..but hey, still a great car for short trips. Love the hatch compartments in the floor.

Amazing Dependability and Practical

Coach, 04/01/2018
SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When it comes to dependability and longevity there are very few auto makers that can hold a candle these JAPANESE little gems. (Not Korean but JAPAN BUILT). ITS 2018 with Many of Suzuki's 2003 AERIO's are daily drivers with 300000+ miles are still going strong. Few US made as a result Demand still warrants a strong retail price. Maintainance cost is very very low. Change oil,,, brakes as needed, this car, will be around long time.

OK car but bad for the cold weather and snow driving

denis18, 07/08/2012

I bought this cat at 55K and sold at 92K miles on it when the bearing and brake pads needed change. The car is OK, but the engine light was on and off several times during my ownership of the car. Nothing serious was found and it looked like a computer glitch. The worst part is that the car is simply not designed for the cold weather and snow driving. At freezing temperatures all pneumatics go off, like locks, windows etc, and driving under snow is a lot of stress. Overall, the cars worth its price as long as you live in the warm climate all year around.

Kooky looks, but proves itself.

maxandcassiesdad, 11/02/2009

I picked this car up with 87,000 on it. It was cheap, and I needed a second car, that was small, economical, and a hatchback. We take our Shepherd and Boxer with us, ALOT!. I didn't give too much thought to it when I found it, except that it was in good shape, was a hatchback, and had a/c (we live in Florida). To my surprise, I've found this little car to be a real trooper. Strange looking, yes, and it does garner strange looks from passer-bys, but, the fold down rear seats, high roof line and enormous front doors have been much appreciated. We are not small people, I'm 6', partner is 6'4", and getting in and out is a breeze. Headroom is fantastic. It's been very reliable too. Good bargain.

Great car with great mileage

John, 06/08/2010

This car has been great. I bought it three years ago with 32,000 for $4500. I am now at 180,000 and still going strong. The only problems I have had is struts and CV axles, nothing else. I would recommend these cars to anyone wanting a cheap transportation option.

Basic car... Awesome reliability

aerio1, 05/30/2009

I bought this car off my buddy who sold it to me with only 30K miles on it. I have put 20K on it so far. I agree that bumpers are kinda low. The interior is basic. It has a surprising amount of head room despite looking small from the outside. I disagree with Edmund's mileage assessment. I ALWAYS get above 30 mpg. (I have the 5 spd manual). I plan to drive this car in to the ground and hope to get 300K miles. The only bad thing about this car is that if you get dings and such, you can only get Suzuki parts (can be expensive relative to Toyota/Honda). If you have a Civic or Corolla, there are TONS of aftermarket companies that make parts.

Great Start Suzuki!

naima, 08/05/2003

The small footprint makes it easier to park and to get around. Even though it's small on the outside, there's ample leg and head room and plenty of space for hauling people and stuff inside. The engine is quite peppy. I have no problems merging on the highway or passing others. Some might find the digital dash a little distracting but it's easy to get used to. All in all, I find my SX to be a GREAT car for the price. If you're in the market for a great vehicle with lot of standard options, awesome safety ratings and is inexpensive to boot, the Aerio SX is a fantastic buy. It's a nice for a new family too. Hopefully I'll be driving my Suzuki for years to come.

Driving in an egg

silkyfurz, 02/28/2003

Six months old, less than 2,000 miles, three bumper replacements - 2 front, 1 rear.

my experiance driving the car

allen eberman, 10/22/2003

fun to drive and and satisfied with the pep and handlang.

Very good car

A. Smyth, 03/13/2006

I have put 36,000 miles on this car. So far it has been very reliable, but I have had some minor problems. The catalytic converter had to be replaced, and it's rattling again. Also, the overhead light shutoff failed twice. I had better replacement brake pads installed by dealer better than the originals. However, I enjoy every minute that I drive this car, Its handling is very good (did the Edmund's reviewer even drive it?), It is a better value and has a smoother ride than the Subaru Impreza. The all wheel drive is great. I would definitely buy another.

Suzuki Aerio

Amandam19, 07/30/2004

I love my car! The only dissapoint I see with it is lack of storage. There is a CD player, but no where to keep cd's! There is no center consol! That would be about the only thing! Its great on gas!

Never thought I'd buy one

richmini99, 06/16/2003

For the money, I just couldn't pass on the Aerio. we also looked at the Matrix/Vibe, Protoge 5, and the Focus ZX5. The Matrix/Vibe just wasn't that comfortable, and to get a version with any power, it would have coast us $5000 more than the Aerio. The Protoge 5 was suprisingly small inside and didnt exhibit the performance that it's apperamce suggested. the ZX5 was ok, and the $3000 back also madeit look attractive, but at the end of the day, I just couldn't get past the fit and finish of the car. The Aerio SX gives you flexability, and performance at a great price. The build quality is on par with the offerings of the Hondas and Toyotas or the world.

Love this car (even after 94K miles)

Anonymous, 06/11/2008

This is the bang for your buck by far. The best purchase I have ever made. I purchased my slightly used 2003 4 door S trim sedan in 2004 for just under $10K. It now has 94,000 miles and I've never had a problem with the engine. I have only had minor problems with the cd player and the piece of the bumper that detaches to minimize damage from towing. This car is incredibly reliable, has good pickup, and is safe and fun to drive. The cabin and trunk are very roomy despite the small appearance of the car. The height of the cabin is great for tall people.

Poor exterior

OkByMe, 01/06/2009

The car is fun to drive and has been reliable. I like the standard features. I've put an additional 70,000 without a mechanical problem, however the body integrity is poor. The bumber is too low and scapes on too many things. The bumber is ready to fall off. Also the 6 CD play no longer works, some dash lights don't work properly. Gas mileage is so-so. It has worked well but I would look at a Toyota first.

What a surprise!

d.a., 07/31/2009

Well, it's like falling into some "parallel" universe when you get in this car. It looks quite small, but once you're in, it feels cavernous. I like the way I feel like I'm sitting "high" even though it's a small car, and not an suv. I'm a BIG guy, 6'1", 230 pounds, and I have NO problem getting in and out. The drivers door is quite long, it opens wide and entry/exit is a breeze. Amazing little car. Didn't expect to fall in love with it like I have, it was just a "second" car purchase to have an extra car. Love, love, love it!

Reliable but the body stinks!

April, 09/13/2009

I bought my Suzuki in 2003... OH I was in love with it and I still love this car. The gas mileage... you can really depend on this car! However you should know that the body was made very cheap. Every Suzuki I see on the road is missing the same front and back pieces on the front and back bumper... both pieces fell off on their own. Of course in 2009 I had well over 130K miles on this baby because I traveled A LOT in it so my car never had any major problems... Another thing you might want to know is if you get into an accident with the body parts being so cheap your car will most likely get totaled. I know this because someone hit my car while it was parked last Saturday and totaled it!

Love this car

joe, 04/01/2010

This car is the best car on the market and no one realized it, I own the 2003 aerio sx and I can't tell you how reliable this car is.

happy/unhappy

terry goins, 05/12/2010

miles good/gas good ride is great.body work could have been better,bumpers front and back had to replace both too low to ground.radio,cd player out sometimes the radio will come on but not stay on station.has to replace four other parts,i change my all my oils and fluides on reg basis.wheel bearings out on front wheel hard to find parts.

Great care for small people

anne myers, 07/17/2010

When first purchased had a problem with windshield wipers going off on a sunny day - did turn them on - keyless lock and interior dome light. Finally found the problem in the rear wiper electrical hookup. Fixed and not a problem since. 52,000 miles and just put new brakes on. Tires about one year ago. For a small person, women particularly it is a great car for driving and easy to handle. Great capacity for hauling when the rear seats are down for extra cargo space. Great mileage - go 400 hundred miles to New York state and still have 1/4 tank of gas left. My husband is 6 ft and I am 5 ft and the car fits us both.

Great car, cheap plastic

Lish, 09/23/2010

Overall I am very pleased with this car. It gets great gas mileage. It is compact, but is surprisingly roomy inside. I purchased this car used at 66k and am at 105k now and have never had a mechanical issue. I love the look of the vehicle, but I do think it sits too low. I have to be very careful in parking lots and driveways because the car will scrape.

Great Little Wagon

Salena, 11/08/2010

I'm a college student who needed a new car, and I lucked out with my Aerio. Both my father and I fell in love with this car within minutes of driving it for the first time, and after a few months of ownership, and a once over by Suzuki, I am happy to say I have not experienced any major problems. My radio had to be replaced upon purchase and the light in the temperature/clock display didn't work, not major problems. Found out this was a rental car before I owned it, so considering that its in great shape!

Love this car!

flboy_2008, 02/02/2008

I bought my car in October of 2004. It had about 22k miles when I bought it and currently has 114k. I really love this car. It drives like an expensive european car. Since I bought it I replaced the battery in the keychain and the cars battery. I also flush out the transmission ever 40k which I do to all the cars I own, and I change the oil every 3500 miles. The car requires low profile tires (because it handles like its on rails), I recommend Goodyear traction t/a's. I've been able to get 70k miles on them before replacing them. The original tires only lasted about 30k.

Fun for tiny bucks

jlandshark, 12/03/2002

I have around 10,000 miles on the car now. It has been a fun car to drive with great gas milage. For going to and from work it can not be beat. Lots of interesting looks and questions from others on the street. Way cheaper and faster than the Protege5 and the Matrix.

2003 SX Great car for the $'s

traisjag, 12/05/2002

1. Bought the car through the internet, best car purchase ever...save $'s and was in and out in 1.5 hours! 2. Great value for the dollar! Great room (I'm 6'1" and there is plenty of room, even for the back seat passengers) and features. 3. The ABS and AWD are a great team for the price. I just love this car, yes the style is different, but I like being different!

new review

Veronica2, 12/06/2002

Overall the vehicle is pleasant to drive, quiet and responsive. The 6- disc, 6 speaker cd player is great but causes the door panels to vibrate when loud or when bass is at optimum level. The back lit feature on the player is not a plus as it washes out in sunlight.

So far, so good....

jontyrees, 12/09/2002

I'm finding my '02 Aerio SX, (wagon), to be a very pleasant companion so far. I have the 5-speed, 0-60mph in the 8.0- 8.4 sec range will let you scoot past most of the behemoths on the road. It's incredibly manouverable, and the handling is ok if a little bit too softly sprung. Interior design and space management is excellent - with cargo space matching that of small to mid-size SUVs like the Saturn Vue and Nissan Xterra. The seats are comfortable and supportive, controls are well placed, and the digital dash is terrific for visibility and speed of comprehension. Overall, I really like this car.

just the best

radnel justine, 12/10/2002

just the best value in a compact vehicle and a smart value too.

My Aerio sx ( THis is the 2002 2wd )

philip bart, 12/19/2002

I travel all over the Houston and surrounding areas, putting on the average of about 250 miles per day. I drive this car hard. For the most part this car has outperformed itself. It has handled well in the rain, and has stood up to grid locked traffic in 100 degrees weather. I have taken turns around freeway corners at up to 85 miles an hour with ease. Coming equipped with low profile tires (195 55 15), I found a 60 to look better. I didn't like all the space in the wheel well. Overall this car is something I consider special even though it is completely built by maCHINES.

alot for a little

dave johnson, 01/07/2003

I think they did a great job. For the money the car has everything I need Lots of room.Good looks. Pepy engine. list of standard features like CD Radio,kicken speakers,digital dash.rear floor heat,theatre seating {kids and rear passengers less likely to get car sick because of better visability}and my list could go on forever

GREAT VALUE, PRICE, FUN AND RELIABLE

Tom Thompson, 06/11/2003

We have owned 5 Suzuki products and this is the best yet. Cute, fun to drive, low price with good warranty, comfortable, well laid out and reliable as usual. We checked out 5 other brands but kept coming back to the Aerio and are glad we did. It gets more economical each month and we have done some things to help this out. Keep up the good work

greatcar

averageguy, 07/12/2003

I had been researching cars for several months looking for something different. I didn't realize that suzuki made cars. When my wife and I went to look at them in person we were instantly sold. Now I couldn't pry her from that car if I wanted to.

excellent

Jazmonia, 07/17/2003

I love riding it around town because is different and rarely seen. The turns are smooth and the ride is pleasant.

Comfort beyond believe......

Ronald Hill, 07/27/2003

This vehicle is exceptionally comfortable to drive it took me by suprise the way it handle on the highway,this is a nice car to have for road trip.

a fun little car for the wife

zaesar, 07/29/2003

it is a nice little car that is a lot of fun to drive.wish i had the headlights in my mustang gt.the only bad thing that i can say right now,it needs better tires these tires squeal if you corner just a lttle fast my next tire will be dunlop sp5000.so far lots of fun.

Very nice!!!

kiska, 08/01/2003

This is a little jewel. Fun to drive, squirts thru traffic & very comfortable. In Europe the car is known as the Liana, and kudos to Suzuki for bringing it to the states.

Interior great (except display panel)

acechikita, 08/01/2003

Okay, you have to understand I purchased this car for economical reasons. I drove an Integra that was quick and love to drive fast. This car is fairly zippy for fun driving downtown and is comfortable on highways. It's faster thasn the Protege 5, Toyota Camry and cheaper than a Civc once you add all of the sporty features. I'd like to try and sell it before my lease is up so I hope it holds it's value well!

51050