MSRP Starting at
$27,645

Save as much as $10,621
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great truck, most of the time.

BigHappy, 07/16/2020
Big Horn 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I am the 2nd owner of a 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn Quad Cab. I love how loaded it is with features, Love having all that power at my foot. I love my towing capacity. that’s the whole reason I purchased the truck. I have the 5.7 Hemi. 6’4-foot bed. Motor is equipped with E-Torque. Has a great exhaust note and is a smooth ride. Night time visibility is ok. I changed out the Halogen bulbs for some quality BRIGHT LED’s and I can see much better at night now. There is not much about the truck I don’t like. So where is the real problem? When I carry more than 3 people. You get a DEEP droning hum. The sound is clearly coming from the intake of the motor. It gets so loud at times, you can’t hear others speaking. You can mitigate this issue slightly by activating the tow/haul feature. I have attempted to contact the dealer several times about this issue but I never receive a call back. I plan on calling a different dealer to see if I have a better response. Outside of this one issue. I have no other complaints about this truck. It hauls anything I have. Tows amazingly well with my 6X12 cargo trailer. Provides a nice quiet interior and I enjoy the active display and back up camera. Front and rear object detection and collision avoidance system. It’s been a great truck.

Great ride and classy

Rick B, 10/29/2020
Big Horn 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

No surprises very dependable

BAD FRONT WHEEL BEARING 40,000 miles

CHRISTY MATHIS, 12/20/2020
Express 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Shotty parts used by DODGE

Awesome

Gary, 01/01/2021
Lone Star 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Love my new truck