MSRP Starting at
$27,645

Save as much as $10,631
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Sticking with a winner

Arden, 12/31/2019
SLT Fleet 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I had a 2014, but traded it in for another because I wanted one with low mileage, since I'm retired and love the 6,000 tour-the-country trips. Great vehicle with improvements like a backup camera, Bluetooth functions, etc. I love the comfort on long trips, with lots of bed room for bikes and inflatable paddleboards and camping gear. I'm updating after 18 mos and still love my truck; best vehicle I ever owned.

Much better then expected

Mark, 03/14/2019
Tradesman 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Was looking for an inexpensive used truck but came across a new 2019 1550 Classic. Very very please with the purchase. Very well designed truck.

It Begs To Be Driven...

Tim L., 10/08/2019
Express 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is my second lease of a Gen 4. Got the 3.6 this time and it pulls every bit as good as my previous hemi- just not as fast! Gets better mpg too!

19 classic reg cab

Charles Hooper, 04/06/2020
Tradesman 2dr Regular Cab LB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Wasn’t able to replace my Town Car for my 6’5’’ 350lbs self doing sales job. I loved used town cars increasingly unavailable. Due to 45,000 a year miles ruins cars. I stumbled on Ram classic plain 4x2 brand new $22,500. Comfortable ya baby cheap and great on gas. 8 months into it at 33,000 miles. Still comfortable and 0 issues. I’m thrilled

2019 1500 Classic Crew Cab SLT

Dan Mac, 05/24/2020
SLT Fleet 4dr Crew Cab 6.3 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Not sure what to say, but PERFECT Truck. Looked at others for MUCH MORE $$ & so happy w/RAM.

Great truck

Bill S, 06/22/2020
Big Horn 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

2019 Classic model is higher rated in Consumer Reports, new model has some cool features but has not proven reliability yet. Crew cab is very roomy! Big Horn is a great package, worth it

This is a basic no frills 4x4 truck!

R. D., 12/31/2019
Tradesman 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I did not want the latest electronics, nor did I need the big v8 engine. I wanted a truck that would last well into my retirement that would do chores and haul things like boats, travel trailers and the occasional load of fresh firewood. This trucks bells and fancy whistles are a radio that is blue tooth, cruse control and it tells me if my air pressure is low and how much longer until a oil change. I know how to roll down my own windows by the hand crank and that is good enough. After six months of ownership I'm very satisfied with the 6 cylinders performance. In Colorado we can have all four seasons in the same week, and this truck has been through then all. I like the 8 foot bed. The only cons are with the bench seat it is a bit tall to get into, but I put side step on the truck and it is just fine. And in the snow with stock tires the truck runs through it very good, but the ice underneath the snow gets a bit tricky so you do need to use the 4x4 to start off. However, this is not a huge problem it is a weight to empty box issue and once you put it in 4x4 you would think you were in a jeep lol I'm on year 2 and zero problems, gas mileage on freeway is 20 to 23 and the city is not so good around 16 for average. I did a cross the states move and it did great fully loaded (1200 miles). I will check in next year.

Very pleased

Corey Adams, 03/31/2019
Big Horn 4dr Crew Cab 6.3 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Just purchased 2 days ago and my family and I are very impressed over every aspect of the truck.

Nice truck but questioning 5.7 power and 8 speed

Jeff, 03/25/2019
Tradesman 4dr Crew Cab 6.3 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

5.7 Has plenty of get up and go but the slightest head wind or small incline or hill causes the truck to down shift dropping the gas mileage significantly. As far as the truck overall it's super quiet, and the ride is really nice for a truck. Interior is comfortable for the exception of reaching for controls. A little far from the driver especially while driving. Cant believe they did not put radio controls on the steering wheel. Heater is a little week until you've driven 15 or twenty miles. Also a little slippage in the shifting. Going to talk to the dealer about it. My truck is a 1500 Classic crew cab 5.7LT (did not show option for that above).

2019 Ram 1500 Lone Star Crew Cab 4x4

Michael, 03/12/2020
Lone Star 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Bought this truck brand new. I had it in the shop 6 times for overheating. Dealer could not replicate the issue but it was intermittent so nothing was ever done about it. The gas tank, valve body, rear window, coolant tank, a exhaust hanger wasn’t installed right so had to be fixed, gauge cluster glass. These trucks are poorly made and will never buy another. Go buy a Toyota or Ford and save yourself many headaches of owning a Fiat product.

51050