Used 1993 Pontiac Bonneville Consumer Reviews

Used Bonneville for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Good Car!

MARKB, 02/12/2004

I have had real good luck with my Bonneville. I bought it used in 94' with 40k miles on it. I was a little skeptical about it but it was loaded with all the features I wanted. So here I am 10 years and 150K miles later. All I have done is routine care and maint for the most part. I did have some brake work (master cylinder and reservoir) as well as alternator replacement.

Best car I ever had.

thenry, 02/20/2004

The best car i have owned yet. 1 alternator change but the 4wheel anti lock brake has gone out twice. I use castrol oil in it ever 3,000 miles. 133k miles and she still has all the pep as when i first got it. The car is mechanically awesome.

Hopefully A Lemon

Useless Spender, 05/16/2003

I had to replace the engine, fuel pump, front suspension, alternater(twice), radiator. The car has sprung leaks on me 5 different times. The climate control is broken. Steering wheel controls only work if the temperature is below 50 degrees. The only gages that work are the spedometer and tach. All the interior light casings have fallen off. I've been through two brake jobs. Front stabilizers have gone 3 times causing brand new $125 tires to wear improperly. The car will not accelerate for three minutes after ignition. Wipers will not turn off, must always have on the lowest delay setting.

93 Bonneville

Emby, 04/09/2002

If I had two kids instead of three I'd definitely buy another Bonney - but the minivan gets the call now. Fun, sporty, good handling, excellent engine, spacious is how I would describe it.

Nice car, when it works...

TJ#1, 02/05/2003

I love this car when it is working, but I have had nothing but poblems with it from the start. I had to replace the tranny, get a new supercharger becuase the bearings went in the OEM, went through 2 alternators and 2 batteries prematurely, and it has several electrical gremlins. BUT! This is a great poor mans luxury/performance car as long as you don't get a lemon.

12345...7