Used 2007 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

Used Versa for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

It depends what you're used to...

jvisalli, 11/27/2006

I traded in my 97 Hyundai Elantra which was a very dependable car but not exactly luxury! By comparison the Versa is a Cadillac. Point is: your satisfaction depends on what you're used to and how much you expect for $13,000 or so. For the money I think the Versa is a steal compared to what's out there. It's roomy, comfortable, peppy, good gas mileage (average 33mpg), quiet ride, good suspension, cute and it's NEW! I never realized how bad my headlights and windshield wipers were on the old car! I also never had a CD player, so you see I'm not hard to please! I would never spend what most new cars cost, so I'm very happy with my Versa.

Transmission

foreigncars433, 04/07/2014

These cars run great for their first 100k. I bought one brand new and had no problems with it until about 105, when the transmission went. Costed me 2900, and the problems did not stop there. The car was great while it lasted, but did not last very long.

Bad transmission

katdunn, 11/09/2013

I initially loved my Versa. I soon found that the quoted mpg was not as quoted, no surprise there. I drive all highway miles to and from work. After I purchased my Versa,I was sent an extended warranty for my transmission which expired at 120,000. This should have been the first clue that there must be a problem with the transmission. Now at 128,000 miles, my transmission starting making loud humming sounds, the car at one point almost wouldn't go in traffic, but once it got past 20 or 30 mph it ran normally. No fluid was leaking and it's pretty much a closed system. They didn't take much time to check it out but were very quick to give me a price on a new transmission of $2800.

Great car for the money!

Bruce, 12/05/2006

Have had the Versa SL for almost a month and am loving it. The CVT transmission is super smooth. The just checked MPG was almost 37. The seats are comfortable and the interior is well finished. The interior is midsize roomy with lots of leg and head room. The convenience package makes a nice addition. My dealer experience with the local dealer in Oceanside was super.

Versa has many problems!

birdgirl999, 05/12/2011

I purchased a new, 2007 Nissan Versa in July 2007. One month later, I experienced trouble starting the car. It took at least 5 cranks at a few seconds each to get the engine to turn over. They replaced the fuel pump assembly six times between Aug 2007 and May 2011. I sent Nissan a letter and only received a voicemail response. I noticed the problem would occur on cold starts, after the car sat for at least a couple hours. And was more common during cold weather months. Nonetheless, a new car should not have problems like this! I've also had other problems - all the hubcaps have been replaced, as they fell off! Don't buy a Versa. Do some research and save your time and money.

driving 2007 VERSA

lili, 10/15/2006

fantastic, drives like a dream, sturdy noise free, sophisticated, could use arm rest shoulder and back seats pockets as a standard bonus.

2 year update

bstern92, 09/20/2014

I now have 98,000 miles on my versa and it's still going fine. I do have a couple complaints. The steering started to peel and once it starts, it just keeps getting worse. The steering wheel position is my biggest complaint. At its lowest setting it still sits up too high. My hands are only comfy holding the bottom of the wheel. I also had my outside door handle break off. It gets great gas mileage and the hatchback is so versatile. If you insist on only buying new and are on a tight budget, then this car is for you, otherwise there are much better used options. Since this time around I can afford to spend a little more, I am looking at buying a new 2015 honda fit ex for $18,000.

love my versa but....

andrea, 11/14/2006

I purchased my versa in July of 06 and I love it! However my check tire pressure light continually comes on, the dealership is fantastic with fixing it but its just lit up for the 3 or 4th time. Also check your tire wells, I had water that had leaked into the well from the back window not being sealed all the way. So check that out.

Love this car, but...

Rich, 10/01/2006

The GOOD: Wife was sold on a Scion Xa before I insisted she take a Versa test drive. She bought the first Versa the dealer sold. Impressive power w/6spd, fun to drive & great interior room & materials. The BAD: A/C compressor failed 2nd day. Took factory 1 month to replace. A/C now sounds like a dentist's drill @3000 RPM. TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM {TPM):Has been in Dealer shop for re- set 3 times in 2 months w/no low/high tire pressure detected. Consider an extended warranty if this problem is not addressed under a Nissan re-call. Online correspondence reflects an ongoing TPM problem among Versa owners. Hopefully Nissan will address this ongoing problem. $100 cost per re-set.

Has anyone else had this problem?

missmyversa, 01/06/2014

My 2007 Versa ran like a champ until 4-6 months ago when suddenly while driving would feel as if the car was not responding or had changed gears by itself. I would shift the automatic setting from D to N and back again and that would seem to correct it for awhile. Brakes replaced 2 months ago. Never did feel right, at times had to stomp on brake and still feel occasional loss of control. 12/24/2013 was slowing to a stop as traffic piled up, some ice on road. Car did not respond. With pedal all the way down, no response. Did not spin or fishtail, did not slow, just silently slid under bumper of SUV in front and was destroyed. Never happened for husband or mechanic. Me or car?

A good car at a great price

bstern92, 08/24/2012

I bought the Versa from the original owner and it now has 84,000 miles on it. All in all it was a great buy. You can't beat the price of the Versa. Since I have a bad back it was hard to find a car with a seat that was super comfortable besides my friend's Volvo, but obviously I couldn't afford that and the Versa is the only other car that gives me complete pain relief. Has more interior room than my dad's Acura TSX. Gas mileage is great, but the gas tank is small so don't let the gas gauge fool you. Some negatives are the acceleration and has lots of body roll. The thing I hate the most is not having a middle armrest. Cup holders are awkward. Cruise control isn't standard. No trunk button

Smooth, Quick, Efficient, and Fun

Brandon, 08/16/2006

with a sleek looking exterior and solid built interior, i am proud to cruise around in this car. It has impressive acceleration and handling that always surprises me when i'm cruising. The interior is comfortable, solid, and very inviting. my first tank of fuel lasted 410 miles which is always a plus, and filling it back up at $2.89 a gallon only cost me around $28. all together i am extremely pleased with my Versa!

Versa/Kenny Ross

Heflynn, 08/24/2010

Bought new with 17 miles on it. I drive it back and forth to work, no off road, nor do I have a passenger the majority of the time. Here is what has been replaced. Strut bearings, struts, intermediate steering column (noise came back so it is going back again) rotors, rotors turned, fuel pressure regulator, oxygen sensor, rear defrost (twice), muffler has rusted off. This part is not covered under my extended warranty and it will cost around 2000.00 to fix. I have had no issue with the dealership that I bought it from, they are great just a bad product to be selling. The servicing dealership Kenny Ross, horrible service. There is not enough space to explain how terrible my experience was.

CVT transmission

gustavo valcarcel, 04/12/2016
1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

In less than 10 000 miles I have to replace the CVT Transmission 4 times and still the problem. Fuel economy is like any other full side car, I will go with TOYOTA.

Good starter car but never again!

werolln_dyhatn, 10/28/2013

Been driving the 07 hatchback for 7 years now- this was my first new car that I paid for myself. It's fun to drive (as are all manual transmission cars) but it lacks hp & zip. Mpg is good if you stay under 60 mph but if you have a lead foot like me, good luck. Hubcaps flew off after year 1. Someone stole the antenna tip on year 2. Tires seem to have the insane will to stay flat- I don't know how often I've had to patch them up and they have the propensity to find all sharp objects and impale themselves on it. Tires have been routinely changed every year because of that. Rotors changed after 4 years. Battery after 3 years. Immaculate maintenance on my part can't help this vehicle.

Hot Car, took forever to get

STUD, 11/25/2006

I just got my Nissan Versa, black of course, and it is the best car i have ever had the pleasure to drive. The quality and performance of the car should have raised the price, but Nissan is selling it for around 14K. The only problem i have with this car is the time it took to get. I waited, but Nissan delivered; however, I am still waiting for my floor mats. Whatever ... this is the most sporty and fuel efficient car i have ever driven

This Car is OKAY....

adensmommie, 05/24/2009

I was searching for a car for two weeks and came up on this 07' Versa...I test drove it(not having driven manual in awhile) and I liked the feel of the car. I also got a good deal on it too. After the first week, the car felt like it was gonna die on me when I would turned on the AC and it shook a lot. Also the engine is REALLY LOUD!!! I was in 6th gear at 3500 RPMS doing 70 MPH and the engine sounded even more loud. My 92' eclipse had better gas mileage than this car, I would need to fill my tank every week and I only work 10 minutes away from my house. I like the look of this car but not for gas mileage and for a manual vehicle. I am currently looking to trade this car in...

A HOT car...as in on fire....

rhaines, 06/13/2013

#1 - 2 days ago this car spontaneously combusted. It appears something went wrong in the electrical. #2 Previously replaced drive shaft sensor and fuel pump in the 1.5 years I owned it. #3 wife backed into car @ less than 5 mph....caused $1,500 + damage. Easily falls apart. No get up and go. Left my family sitting watching it burn up. Wish I never bought this car. Also no heat / AC for the rear. My son nearly froze / over heated because there is no air vent in the back. The front air vents do not produce enough air to supply the back seats with the proper temperature. He had to ride with blankets in the winter with the heat on.

Great First Car

sublex, 06/30/2011

Bought this car for my high school-aged daughter in July 2007. It is approaching four years old and she has put only 25K miles on it. It has held up well to her abuse. The first year, she blew two tires running into curbs, bent one rim, and backed into another car at the grocery store. We did have problems losing hubcaps. After replacing two and losing two more, I decided to invest in a set of alloy wheels. Well worth the $350 investment not having to worry about those hubcaps anymore. Considering all this, the car has been to the dealer only for normal maintenance (except for the visit to the body shop). Although, the last few months, I've noticed the white paint is starting to yellow.

mostly pleased, but...

tab00, 09/11/2006

Being my first ever new car (I'm 34) I did not know what to expect, overall I have been very pleased, with one caveat. The interior is really quite great. The fabric and materials are very good. The audio (standard package for the SL) is nice, it wont blow you away but it sounds very good. The ride is generally very quiet. The Sound Sensitive Audio is a great feature as is the Bluetooth and keyless entry/ignition. The phone mike needs to be more sensitive to pick up my voice. The keyless ignition and entry took some getting used to but it is well worth the bucks. My big complaint is mileage, sticker says 30/34. After 2500 miles and a dealer check up I get 22/26, sub-par for a car of this size

I love my new Versa!

Melissa, 09/28/2006

I took my 2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 in for warranty service (rear brake drums needed replaced at 8563 miles! =( ) and walked over to the showroom while waiting for my car to be worked on. I took a test drive of the new Versa, and fell in love! I brought my new Versa home last night, and can't wait to get in it and drive some more! The shifter takes some getting used to as I have only ever driven a standard-H pattern manual before, but it's so much fun! My children have more room in the backseat now, and the seats are very cushy and comfy! I had to go with a lower model - no cruise control like I had in the Sentra - but since I hardly used it anyway, no major loss! Great job Nissan!

all the bells, w/o the stupid whistles

LLDavis, 10/11/2006

I really like this car. I drove a similar, but smaller model in Spain and was thrilled to see that Nissan was putting out a subcompact in the USA. I was looking for a car that rode a little higher than the average sedan, but still got good gas mileage, and didn't cost too much. I got all those things in the Versa, and I haven't been disappointed in any of its quirks (e.g. audible shifting noises, loose handling, flimsy velcro attachment for the hatch cover). Plus, I love the upholstery (microfibery), the tire pressure monitoring system, the touch- sensitive hatch lifter, and the interior room with an adorable, easy to park exterior.

this is a winner

joe mason, 11/07/2006

the cvt transmission is perfect for this engine.it is interesting to watch the tach while going up hills,the cvt is able to follow the power curve of the engine unlike a gear tranny.the seats are made of "memory foam" and become more comfortable as you drive. you feel like you are in a much larger car because of the room inside. the fuel economy is affected by the ac use but still gives 34 mpg.side air curtains & multiple front air bags give some peace of mind.the whole vehicle is a quality build and worth the money.

I'm Impressed !

schuh, 11/08/2006

OK, so I've only had it for a week, but its impressed me more than any other car of its class. I've read reviews that said the ride was poor. What car were they driving? My Versa rides more like a large car - very smooth - in fact its one of it's best features. First tank of fuel averaged 32 mpg - mostly city driving, - expect to do better once its broke in. The CVT transmission is a blast. Incredibly smooth - I really have to watch the speedometer or I find myself speeding.

Magic in Orlando

Magic in Orlando, 12/27/2006

I traded in my gas guzzling 06 Frontier for the 07 Versa. I test drove other similar sized autos and nothing else compares (Yaris, Aveo, Fit, Focus). Very sturdy handling, CVT provides "flying carpet" ride - very smooth. Interior appointments make driving bearable. Though I took a hit for trading in the 06 so soon, still have lower payments and gas costs and consider it a great decision.

Nice car

J M, 01/14/2007

I have it for 1 week. I The back seat fits three adults comfortably. The turning radius is unbelievable. Although the seats are extra wide, they are too cushy. The driver seat is already indented and I have it for 1 week. I'm looking for a rebuilder that will redo the seat for a few hundred dollars.

HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN?

mpf2007, 01/25/2011

okay so I received a 2007 Nissan Versa for christmas in 2006 - nice gift huh? WRONG. I drove the car to the grocery store and was dropping my fiance off at the house. He grabbed the bags & when he shut the door ALL OF THE AIRBAGS IN MYCAR DEPLOYED IN MY FACE! I was pissed went to the nissan dealership & it took 9 MONTHS TO FIX IT To make matters even worse when I got to the nissan dealership they tried to hand me the bill & make me pay it when the corporate office said it was warrantied add that to the jacked up transmission horrible quality of the plastic & metal,broken tire pressure sensor & o2 sensor brake light wiring issues and nissan & theyre cheap car can go to you know where

WARNING!!! Do NOT Buy

Me and my 2 Dollies, 03/15/2010

Purchased this car and drove it off the lot w/ under 50 miles on it. Was told would get 41 MPG even going 80 MPH. Most Ive gotten is 32 and that was 1 time. Hub caps broke off w/in 6 months. TOO expensive to replace. Most miles are freeway miles. Tires had to be replaced after 20000 miles. Serviced engine as required and engine went out on me at around 40000. Wasn't covered under warranty because I couldn't find 2 receipts. Paid $4800+ for new engine. 20000 miles later replacing it again. This time warranty is covering it. Car is not reliable. Very noisy inside even w/ the windows up. Would not recommend purchasing if wanting something reliable. Engine not reliable.

Versa versus others

Jon DeWaal, 07/12/2008

We spent quite a bit of time looking over the Toyota Corolla, and the Honda Civic. What impressed us most about the Versa was the smooth ride, quality, price, and the roominess. It had the others beat hands down. Having had the Versa for about a year, we are very happy owners of this delightful car. It is a fun car to drive.

worst car ever

RobD, 12/31/2009

had car in shop over 26 times have had replaced:Steering column, struts, strut mount assembly, a pin in the steering column, steering rack, and an inner cv boot (which came torn from the factory). Along with the front end issue which has never been fixed we have had replaced: brake relay, AC blower motor (2x), Engine block (@ 25k miles), radiator and cvt transmission (both @50k mi somehow radiator fluid got in trans and trans fluid in radiator..go figure), ac relay (2x), fuel pump, fuel sending unit, and assorted interior plastic pieces which broke off. This car is a piece of crap, and so is Nissan customer service. I have had to retain an attorney because they will not fix my car.

Great Car all around

Shawnn, 10/12/2010

I'm in real estate and needed something to get me all over the place. I selected the Versa because I have always liked a hatchback, and it's gas mileage is top notch. I purchased the SL and it was worth the extra for the keyless ignition, CVT transmission and alloys. I really enjoy this car. I see lesser competition all over, the Fit is TINY in comparison, my parents purchased a Chevy Aveo, and that car is cheap. The Yaris doesn't have the interior room. I routinely average 33.5 MPG and that is with a mix of city and freeway driving, has (knock on wood) never wanted to go visit the service department, except for oil, and tires!! I love this car.

Good News; Bad News

Beatnoe, 08/28/2006

First the good news: 1. The CVT transmission is fantastic. 2. Abundant interior room. 3. Good sound system. 4. Superb comfort. Now the bad news: 1. There is a serious blind spot caused by the design and slope of the roofline. One must use extreme caution backing out of parking spaces and/or swithching lanes. 2. I have not been able to achieve better than 25 mpg around town or 31 mpg on the highway. This is a major disappointment. 3. At 1,100 miles the low tire warning light malfunctioned and will not go off. I have waited over a month for a replacement module. Will other parts be difficult for my dealer to obtain? Bottom line: My next car will be a Toyota.

Love it!

jmagill, 09/26/2006

I researched all the small hatchbacks/wagons. Vibe, Scion, Fit. The Versa gets good gas mileage. I drive mostly highway at around 70 and am averaging 32 MPG. I live in the mountains and have no problem with power or curves. This car is roomy and comfortable/ My 6'5" husband has no problems with fit. I am more than pleased and would make the purchase again. Loved the price!

Great small car - Poor MPG's

Dean, 10/19/2006

We bought this after looking at the Corolla, Vibe, Fit and Yaris. By far the most room and comparable ADVERTISED MPG's. First 30 miles the tire pressure light came on. Dealer fixed and never came back on. Up to 1500 miles now and only averaging 25.5 MPG overall. Never got more than 27 mpg. We consciously never go over 3000 rpms in an attempt to get better mpg but to no avail. Fuel economy is why we bought a new car and this one does not add up. Everything else is great but without the mpgs I'm very disappointed. I have the CVT and maybe it would be better if the transmission was tightened up some?

great Car

Mike, 10/29/2006

I have had the versa for 45 days. I love the way it drives its so quite and I love the cvt transmission. Traded my Honda Pilot to save money don't miss it much the Versa is a great car I would recommend it to anyone. So far I'm getting 28-29 mpg combined city & HWY, not as good as I expected but it only has 500 miles maybe it will get better mileage once its broken in. The keyless entry and bluetooth are worth the extra money. Great Car and very economical.

A need finally met

ymink, 11/05/2006

I went 400 miles before filling the gas tank. It is an affordable car that looks like a small car but drives like a sedan. The room inside is great people think it's small they get in and almost always say "No Way" because they are comfortable

Red Fun

Diane, 11/07/2006

I love this vehicle and am happy to own it. The only disappointment is that the reported mpg is not accurate and although the dealership assured me the the standards are not based on real time driving and is inaccurate for all vehicles, I felt the advertising for 30- 36 mpg to be misleading. I have only once gotten 30 mpg in over 6000 miles and that tank wasn't a highway driving trip. I've driven it from Tucson to LA and got no better mileage then around town. It has great space inside and rides comfortably and smoothly. It feels solid when compared to my 96 Toyota Rav.

Good Car

Harry.C.Sadler, 12/20/2006

Good car but Nissan has dropped the ball on their Quality control. Car had serious airbag defect upon delivery took almost 2 months to have it repaired. In the meantime, front end alignment was out. Dealer had to get specs from Nissan before they could repair. When it rains keep your windows closed while driving or you'll getr a shower. Roof gutters allow rain to come in. And side vents aren't available yet. TPMS seems to be the biggest problem with this vehicle. All else is good. Have been getting anywhere from 32-36 MPG driving w/9600+ miles on vehicle. Ride is good. Arm rest is too far to the rear and tiny. Just holds a small bag of peanuts.

Versa 1.8SL CVT

Leon, 01/18/2007

Vehicle is well designed for a car this size. Drives well and is peppy on a road. Handles turns well. Fuel economy is decent but is not at par with the Nissan's estimate of 36 miles/gallon. The best I got so far is 31 mi/g, but the car only has 1500 miles on it so far. Was told it will improve with time. Very comfortable to drive long distance. Sunroom does not make much noise when driving, unlike Murano. Do not waste your money on a Rockford Fosgate upgrade, it has no range on Bass and the sound on a regular stereo is decent. CVT is flawless!

Wonderful car

Gerri, 05/10/2008

I went from a large SUV to this Versa. I love it! I get twice the gas mileage with comfortable sized interior, good power, great styling & features! I have a sunroof & bluetooth, CD stereo pkg. Hatchback has easy entry trunk w/ fold down back seats.

160k miles & counting

Brengi, 04/06/2019
1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned mine since I purchased it from my local dealer, it had 32,000 miles. I am the second owner. My car has been well-maintained throughout, oil changes, i have the tires rotated every other oil change or 7K miles, all manufacture recommended maintenance is kept up. My husband is on his fourth brand new car, he has owned, Tundra, a G35 & two Outbacks. He believes that once a car reaches five years of age It should be traded. He is baffled as to why I refuse to trade my car in since I’ve had it for so long. My reasons are very simple, for starters, it is an excellent runner, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Its clean! I enjoy driving it, the seats are comfortable, it’s spacious, I love the hatchback, I upgraded the stereo so I’m able to Bluetooth my phone to it and I even added a back up camera to it. So what more could I possibly want, other than the smell of brand new car and and the expense of it all. So enough said, go get yourself a Versa!

Great Little Car

jeff, 11/25/2006

I only looked at 2 cars, the Honda Fit and the Versa. However, my local dealership wanted nearly $2K above MSRP for the Fit. I walked out. The Versa is an excellent alternative to the Fit. The exterior is better looking. The engine gets "buzzy" at high revs, which is expected for a car in this class. Being nearly a foot longer, it had much better back seating than the Fit. The car leans more than the Fit when cornering, due to higher center of gravity and more compliant ride. Gas mileage is good but not great. I'm averaging 25 mpg in the city. Maybe it will improve as the engine breaks in.

Dealer/MFG BOO BOO's

harry, 12/19/2006

On date of delivery, left air bag cover on dash was raised. Took 4 weeks to replace-factory did not have part available. TPMS is very sensitive ie 1 lb of air pressure and light goes off. And there is NO manual reset. Left front passenger air bag light goes on and off intermittently-can't seem to find a cure so never know if passenger is protected or not. Front end alignment was off-had to bring back to dealer twice to repair. 1st time car was so new-dealer did not have specs for alilgnment. Seems dealer was more interested in volume as opposed to service after sale. But car is fuel miser and rides good for a small car.

Poo poo.

Nick, 07/01/2017
1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Driver's side CV Axle failed and broke (literally hanging down) while I was driving and sent the car skidding uncontrollably to the side of the road. By some miracle there weren't any vehicles or people otherwise someone could have been killed. The car was undriveable and I had to have it towed. Had to have the Axle and Driveshaft replaced ($700) and decided to have the passenger side checked as well, and it was determined that axle needed to be replaced because it was in such bad shape. This happened at 128,000 kms (79500 miles). Pretty poor quality and I would not buy one again and would not recommend one.

Nice...But.

R. Perez, 01/09/2007

I waited Several months to get this vehicle. Overall it was worth the wait. I am 5'11" and the comfort of the interior seating is ok... but the steering wheel is small and skinny. My hands and arms get tired. Pull out power is sluggish. No pep. Car is a little jerky feeling. Slightest movements on the wheel will move your body in the car. Engine is somewhat noisy, especially when you turn the OD off. I keep changing channels on my raido when I make turns...Bumping the switch on the steering wheel. I drive the car everyday. I love the exterior look, but not all that happy with the vehicle itself.

The Longer I own It, The More I Love It

Chicago Kris, 05/02/2016
1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My Versa doesn't have CVT. Maybe that's the reason why I don't have transmission issues. It also doesn't have ABS or stability control. The only major items fixed are the muffler all the way through the catalytic converter because of rust caused road salt during winter. I believe I didn't gave it enough car washes so I learned my lesson. I bought it brand new in 2006 when it was newly released. Taking my car to the dealership for maintenance makes the difference. After replacing the drive belt, some engine idling noise were gone. I average less than 5k miles per year. I no longer have warranty but maintaining it costs less than buying a new car. I planning to keep it until 100k miles or 6 more years.

WARNING

jc2017, 04/29/2014

Get rid of this car when it gets past 100k!!! Check engine light constantly coming on and the dealership doesn't know whats wrong, Problems with the transmission come quick. The tranny first started slipping and I got the fluid changed. Temporarily fixed the problem, until it came back after a couple thousand miles. $3000 fix. I bought this car with the gas mileage in mind, (around 35mpg) which was great, until all the money i saved went into fixing the car once it got past 100k

love my versa

barb2783, 01/22/2011

Bought my versa 3.5 years ago & have put 100,000 miles on it. Get 30 to 32 miles per gallon on inner state. Things I like about the versa are its smooth ride, easy handling, & space. Feel like you are in a midsize car. Back seats fold down so there's alot of room for hauling things. Only expenses we have experienced are regular maintenance costs. Problems we have experienced are losing the wheel covers & low tire pressure stays on all the time. Remedied wheel cover problem by removing wheel covers ourselves. The plastic clips are cheap & break easily when not removed carefully. Haven't lost a wheel cover since. Low tire pressure stays on even though tire pressure is correct. Love my versa

Pretty nice car, but...

faction, 10/03/2006

Had been looking for a year for a 4 door hatchback to replace a lemon I had been doomed with for 4 years. It was an easy one! Love the spacious interior, CVT, cute body and how it zips around. It is an entry level car, so doesn't have all the luxury that some people might be used to, but I'm a simple gal with simple needs. Bad news: MPG isn't what they claim(yet?) and that was THE major reason I bought the car. Also after 2 weeks, my ignition started acting up and it has been in the shop for over a week now and they can't figure out what is wrong with it. New car, I figure there will be some bugs to work out, so I can be understanding--for a while.

Amazing Car

William Greenwood, 10/28/2006

My wife and I live on Cape Cod, but travel for business... I had a Versa on order, but after a delay we found a loaded Versa out of state. It has the CVT, bluetooth, XM, sunroof etc. My first drive in the car was a 4 1/2 hour trip home... I am very impressed to say the least. Lots of room, very comfortable, stylish, smooth and I got 32 mpg on the way home... in bumper to bumper traffic (and it's not even close to being broken in!) I went from a full sized car to the Versa & I couldn't be more pleased. This is an amazing car!

12345...6