Used 2011 Nissan Frontier Consumer Reviews - 39 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Frontier Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Best Truck I've ever owned!
By Rob

2011 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

My 2011 Frontier was purchased new and has been super reliable, has a comfortable cab, great sound system, and gets 24 MPG on the hwy and backroads. Wax it a couple times a year and it still looks new and gets compliments. My only caution would be to be careful backing it up in parking lots, a backup camera would be helpful. I have no plans to get rid of it.

Bought this after looking at Tacomas.
By Bill

2011 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I own a 2001 Tacoma double cab that my son inherited. I figured I would replace it with a post 2005 Tacoma double cab but after driving Tacoma and Frontiers, and feeling like the Tacomas were way overpriced, I bought my 2011 Frontier with 55 K miles for about the same price people were asking for older Tacomas with 150 K miles. The Frontier actually has more solid feel to it and tracks better down the highway than the Tacoma I drove. The Tacomas may be a little more plush but the Frontier is what it is. A solid, dependable truck that gets the job done for a reasonable price.

Good value
By Mwoj

2011 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Nice truck for the value. Gas mileage is poor for the size of truck. Hard to get into tight parking spots. Back seats are not comfortable.It has been the most reliable truck I have ever owned. 97,000 miles looks and runs like new. Outdated but reliable

PRO-4X review
By Rob

2011 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

only have it a few weeks, but so far i love it.

Yes you should get one!
By Roland V

2011 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome truck, wish I purchased thr PRO-4X instead. This is the 3rd time I've own a pickup truck and the best time. This truck is bullet proof. I've put it through the wringer. Awesome in snow and mud. Very stable and at times almost drives like a car. No problem yet in the last 5 years just regular maintenance. The answer is yes a Nissan truck is a better buy. Glad I didn't choose the other brand that starts with a T and ends with an A!