Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Reviews

Used M-Class for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...16

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

Hot, Fast, Agile Cayenne Turbo Killer.

frankthemerc, 10/15/2007
ML63 AMG 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

Great fit and finish. Fast 0-60 mph 4.4 sec. Rides like it is on rails. Handles like my M5. Solid with great corning on the twisting roads. Great seats and Harmon Kardon sounds system. Passing and power unlimited.

5 out of 5 stars

Best SUV I have ever driven!

Purple-Ginger, 04/20/2008
ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Have had the car for couple of months now. Great power under the hood - the turbo really makes a difference. The fuel economy is excellent. Once you get the hang of it you can get about 32MPG highway and about 20 city - I get about 25-26MPG for 50-50 city/highway. Not bad for an SUV with this size an power. Can't mention enough about the torque! All in all the best SUV I have driven (compared to Lexus, BMW models). Have taken it to the mountains - starts with ease and pure pleasure to drive up hill - gasoline engines are no match to the power!!!

Outstanding!

Duke, 05/01/2017
ML550 4dr SUV AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

What a great vehicle. Excellent Driver. Outstanding Power, Torque and smooth acceleration. Purchased new in 2008 and have had very few issues. Still looks and drives as new with 117,000 miles. Oh, I only wish that MB offered this new in 2017 -- I would buy it immediately. The new GLE350 does not hold a candle to this 9 year old car.

Love my Mercedes M Class Turbo Diesel

Jim , 06/22/2008
ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Sold my '03 BMW X5 and purchased my ML 320CDI in Jan '08. I was torn between the Mercedes and the new BMW X5 but chose the ML based on good looks, power and fun to drive. I find I just want to get in the car and drive. The SUV is smooth, quiet, luxurious and most of all great fun to drive. Terrific sound system. Average 22 mpg combined city/highway. No problems since I purchased it. Would highly recommend.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Why do hybrids even exist?

Mikey, 08/24/2010
ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Wonderful vehicle. Terrific performance from all that diesel torque, yet it gets superb mileage (avg. 22.1 MPG over 45,000 miles). Very comfortable on long trips. Lots of storage. However, it's outrageous that memory seats are not standard equipment at this price. Maybe they are now standard on newer models? My dealer in Grand Rapids, Michigan is excellent, both sales and service. BTW, hybrids are a losing proposition. We already have diesel infrastructure in place, the technology is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and the diesel complaints (noise, polution and smell) have been solved. My second M-B diesel won't be my last.

12345...16