Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Reviews

Used M-Class for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...16

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Outstanding!

Duke, 05/01/2017
ML550 4dr SUV AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

What a great vehicle. Excellent Driver. Outstanding Power, Torque and smooth acceleration. Purchased new in 2008 and have had very few issues. Still looks and drives as new with 117,000 miles. Oh, I only wish that MB offered this new in 2017 -- I would buy it immediately. The new GLE350 does not hold a candle to this 9 year old car.

3.88 out of 5 stars

expensive piece of crap

baby786, 09/18/2014
ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

after 3 yrs of owning the ML320 CDI, I do have a lot of problems and expenses, the check engine light never ends, the lights always have to be changed at least every 3 months, as of this time my SUV has 58000 miles and the vehicle is in and out of the dealer, cannot fix the check engine light, I already spend almost $5000 . the vehicle has been there for a good 1 month, waiting for parts, then bring it home, drive for 5 miles, check engine comes back, they change a lot of parts, the SUV also has problem with acceleration, and the engine now is so noisy when you drive it. I thought this was the best vehicle I bought, this was the worst of all the brands I have.

5 out of 5 stars

A good Mercedes Diesel

Tuscaloosa Tom, 10/14/2009
ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

SUV is more than we expected. Good driving experience, excellent mileage @ 30 mpg highway and 25 in town. Radio and MB tech pkg helpful. HD lights a must, XM radio and NAV work well. Seats comfortable even with MB Tex. Would definitely buy again. No problems so far in this nearly 2-year- old MB Diesel SUV. Bought the extended warranty to 100K miles.

4 out of 5 stars

Nice car but many little problems.

Fred, 03/19/2010
ML320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

The dealership is excellent and does its best, but my car had a battery drain problem that left me stranded in airport parking lots several times after long trips from Europe and Asia. After many interventions and, as long as a week at the dealership at a time, to check it out, they changed the battery. I suspect once the battery gets old it will discharge again but I only have a few months left on the lease. The car also has had small problems that should not appear on a 55K plus car.

2.25 out of 5 stars

Bad dealership bad car

klm001, 06/11/2013
ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is the bottom line worst car I have ever purchased and the dealership is even worse than the car. I purchased an ML350, 5 days after I purchased the car it had to go in for service and in less than 20 months the car has been in 21 times! Everything from the rear hatch not working (constant problem), sunroof, cam shafts leaking, oil leaking, random lights not working, battery going dead for no reason and stranding me, and the last one was the a/c going out completely. Of course out of 21 times in the dealership my service advisor who is the only decent part of this experience does not know what to do except to schedule me for service for next month in advance because she knows soon so

12345...16