Used 2003 Mazda Protege5
Pros & Cons
- Tight suspension, powerful brakes, superb steering feel, comfortable seats, attractive exterior styling.
- Cargo area too small to be considered for real station wagon duty.
Edmunds' Expert Review
An enjoyable compact wagon that possesses more than its fair share of sports car reflexes.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Sponsored cars related to the Protege5
Trending topics in reviews
- handling & steering
- driving experience
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- fuel efficiency
- sound system
- ride quality
- steering wheel
- maintenance & parts
- wheels & tires
- cup holders
- climate control
- electrical system
- road noise
- emission system
Most helpful consumer reviews
Features & Specs
- Base MSRP
- MPG & Fuel
- 22 City / 28 Hwy / 24 Combined
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14.5 gal. capacity
- 5 seats
- Type: front wheel drive
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Inline 4 cylinder
- Horsepower: 130 hp @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 135 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm
- Basic Warranty
- 4 yr./ 50000 mi.
- Length: 170.5 in. / Height: 57.8 in. / Width: 67.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 2716 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place: 19.8 cu.ft.
People who viewed this also viewed
Is the Mazda Protege5 a good car?
Is the Mazda Protege5 reliable?
Is the 2003 Mazda Protege5 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2003 Mazda Protege5?
The least-expensive 2003 Mazda Protege5 is the 2003 Mazda Protege5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $16,895.
Other versions include:
- 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M) which starts at $16,895