Used 2015 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews - 50 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Another RX!
By bobl

2015 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Fourth RX owned and they just keep getting better.

Bad resale valie
By Michelle

2015 Lexus RX 350 F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

The resale value when leasing this vehicle is terrible

Mountains Here We Come!
By PM

2015 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We've always owned Lexus products, but more the luxury sedans. We wanted a vehicle with AWD so we could take it to the mountains. Our sedans were woefully unsatisfactory for mountain driving. We decided on the RX350 with AWD. Being used to sedan quiet, it was hard to get used to the more noisy RX. Getting in and out is also a challenge so we really needed the scuff guards. Some of the gauges are awkward. The clock being one of them as it is placed where you have to look around the steering wheel. The mouse for the screen is very squirrely when trying to use it. My complaint with the backup camera is you can't adjust it so you don't have a clear reference point. The cameras are also very sensitive so they beep at grass or whatever so I am constantly looking to see what I'm going to hit. I'm sorry we didn't wait until the next year when the camera shows clearly where your car is in the parking space and you can adjust the backup camera. The screen is also in a different place, more clearly visible. I'm not unhappy with our purchase though it might sound like it. The interior is nice and the backseat has plenty of room for two passengers, but a bit tight for three. The cargo area is ok. Having the back seats fold down is the saving grace when trying to haul longer things. We would buy an RX again.

It's hard to beat a Lexus
By Vick

2015 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is our third Lexus and wouldn't want to own anything else.

Return of the Lexi
By Fern

2015 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The RX is a soli, reliable, safe cushy car. Not a fun to drive as some cars, but soooo reliable and it takes regular gas! The only problem I have with the car is the voice command system. Due to the placement of the microphone, it just doesn't consistently recognize voice commands. I usually just use my phone which is sync to the car to to request phone numbers and by-pass the annoying voice recognition feature.