Skip to main content
$38,350

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Electrical nightmare.

NY4life, 07/28/2022
4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

Brand new Lexus NX250 with not even 400 miles is giving me issues already that the dealer doesn’t know what’s wrong with it. They were able to see that the car turned itself off in the computer logs, but couldn’t figure out why it would do that. Three times this car has shut off in what seems like a malfunction at a traffic light. I’m not talking about the feature “Stop&start”, but the car will actually COMPLETELY turn off at the light. The car will shut my music off, chime really loudly, message will pop up that engine stopped and to shift to P and that there is low power steering, and check engine light will come on. Also keep in mind, when this happens my car is still in drive, thus the car acts like it’s in neutral until I put it in park. When I shift to P and restart the engine, it will turn back up with no hesitation and the check engine light will go away. Very disappointed. On the bright side the car is very smooth, quiet, and feels very nice. It’s a shame that It’s giving such electrical issues at such low miles.

3 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

Worth Every Penny

8pigs, 03/28/2022
4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

It comes standard with a lot of previously generation premium features. New design inside out as well as the mechanical parts. totally not regret my purchase and will recommend to everyone i know. Only downside is you have to wait months as demand is sky high.

NXAWD Bend

jim, 06/29/2022
4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

So far, nicest car I have owned. Electronics are intimidating but modern Easy to drive lots of power for me

Lexus - Really?

Eyeliv2ryde, 03/17/2022
4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

We are seniors who don't drive a lot. Wanting to buy a NON-hybrid. Went to Lexus dealer (Canada) to look at buying an NX 250. Well..............it has no driver seat memory!!! I was really taken aback. My son's Venza has this feature! And by the way, no power rear door either (Venza has this too). I am tall, but my wife not so much, so driver memory is a necessity. A power tailgate would really help her as well. How can 'upscale' Lexus even offer such a basic vehicle. Very disappointing.

REFRESHED!

MT, 03/23/2022
4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

Just got this ‘22 NX250 Base 1-week ago and am loving it! Comes standard with heated seats, a beautiful tan dual-tone interior, a beautiful touch screen display, active steering etc. Only thing I wish it had standard is rear parking sensor, which I can deal with for the price

4 out of 5 stars