Used 2009 Lexus LX 570 Consumer Reviews

2009 Lexus LX 570

Pros
Cons

Ultimate of the Ultimates!

Big Ride, 02/18/2009

This is simply the ultimate, go anywhere do anything with class luxury SUV available on the planet. Our family owned the 2003 LX 470 and that was great, but this is beyond great. We looked at the best from Land Rover, Mercedes and even the Cadillac and there was no comparison. Value for value, reliability for reliability and capability for capability there is no other SUV that compares. Own one and you will understand!

The Land Cruiser of a King

LXplorer57, 02/11/2009

This vehicle is the 4th LX we have purchased. Following in the traditions of our LX 450 and two LX 470s, the LX 570 continues Lexus' trend of building quality vehicles that will endure the abuse of winters in Upstate New York, while also continuing to perform at a high level. The ride quality is excellent, with active height control and driver-controlled suspension. The Adaptive Front Lighting System finally makes its appearance on the flagship Lexus SUV, which makes navigating the winding roads of the Adirondacks that much easier in darkness. The styling is reminiscent of the LS 460, carefully lifted and placed upon an LX chassis. You will not be disappointed with this vehicle.

Awesome

Dan, 07/10/2009

I will never drive another SUV and I have never been more happy with a purchase in my life. Power, comfort, ease of driving. A true machine.

LX 570 THE Luxury SUV

Furman Walter, 04/22/2010

I traded a 2007 GX in 2009. The LX is the finest automobile I have ever driven!!Have had Navagator and Escilade! The LX 570 beats them hands down!!! After one year of driving I have had NO problems!!! I would purchase a Lexus again!! Furman Walter

Smooth rider

vikster, 12/11/2008

People who buy Lexus want the reliability and quality of a Toyota but the luxury of a German SUV and the maintenance of a Japanese car. That is what I get in this SUV. Great amount of technology, decent ride. Seats could be better and the ride and handling needs to be improved by a long way when compared to the range rover which feels more sturdy. For someone that has owned range rover, bmw x5, merc ML I have to say this does compete with them but it too has its shortfalls like the other SUVs.