Used 2011 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (20 reviews )

love this car
By Michelle

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

moves from Infiniti (have owned 4) to a Lexus. Bought a used 2011 with only 30,000 miles. The car drives so smooth and handles extremely well. I’ll never go back to Infiniti.

Lexus interior is very quiet
By Raph Tamlyn

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It seems other cars are compared to Lexus for quiet. I love quiet cars.

I still love driving this car
By Carl

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned this car for three years, I bought it used with about 25,000 miles. Overall I do love to drive this car it is very luxurious and handles very nicely. I only have a few complaints. The navigation is just really a piece of crap and I never use it. The leather on the seats start to break down very quickly, I tried to get Lexus to do something about it but they said it was it not worn enough to warrant being replaced. The cheap plastic they used on the doors around window controls started to peel and looked really cheesy but Lexus did replace those with some nice chrome plated inserts, good for them. My gas mileage is around 27 to 28 MPG and I have it regularly serviced as required. I have about 90,000 miles on it now and I would not hesitate to drive across the country, very reliable.

Love this Car
By Bob

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Best car I have ever owned and really don't want to get rid of it, but just have the itch for something different. Outstanding comfort and reliability - never, never a problem with any aspect of the car. It is virtually impossible to beat the reliability and predictability of a Toyota, and Lexus takes it to the next level.

Love our Lexus
By Stephen

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Solid, comfortable, peppy, quiet, never needed repair except rear brake pads. Awesome.