Used 2011 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (23 reviews )

Once, twice, three times a Lexus
By Renee

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned a 2005, 2008 and 2011 Lexus sedan (currently ES 350). My 2011 has 68,000 miles and has never needed a repair, other than new brakes and a couple of windshields from catching a rock on the highway. Nice car, very reliable and provides enough legroom for my 6’6” hubby.

Reliability +
By John

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The ES 350 is our go to car. We have three of them. The 2011 was the oldest and was purchased as a Certified Used Car with 32,000 miles on it in 2013. Came with a great warranty. Never any issues with car. Dealer always provided a loaner when tie to service. I put another 25,000 miles on it and then traded it in on a 2018 ES350. My wife wanted me to have the upgraded safety features that have come about over 7 years. The 2011 has a full sized spare which I would have loved to have in my 2018.

Oh Hello Again, Lexus
By JD

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had a 2003 Lexus ES and drove it until the wheels fell off. Not literally. But it was time to get a new car. I bought a 2014 Honda Accord. A great car, nothing to dislike. Traded it in for a 2011 Lexus ES 350 and while it was a slight step back tech-wise, the ride and feeling of the car more than makes up for it. Looking forward to driving the Lexus hopefully many years.

love this car
By Michelle

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

moves from Infiniti (have owned 4) to a Lexus. Bought a used 2011 with only 30,000 miles. The car drives so smooth and handles extremely well. I’ll never go back to Infiniti.

Lexus interior is very quiet
By Raph Tamlyn

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It seems other cars are compared to Lexus for quiet. I love quiet cars.