Used 2018 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

Used Ridgeline for Sale
Select your model:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

Ridgeline review

Doug Gardner, 09/25/2018
RTL-T 4dr Crew Cab AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I’ve owned several trucks, using them around our horse farm and for hauling horses. We are getting out of the horse hauling business, so we were looking for a truck that could still do all the work around the farm without having to tow up to 10,000 lbs. we have been extremely impressed with the Ridgeline. From the engine/transmission to the layout and quality of the interior, this truck really sets itself apart. It drives like a quality SUV and is remarkably quiet. The tailgate swing option is something we didn’t anticipate using that much but we use it all the time - great feature.

1 complaint

JP, 03/10/2018
RTL-T 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

1 complaint about the Ridgeline is that the tail gate does not luck. When I put a cover on the bed I also had to have a lock put on the tailgate.

You Can't Always Get What You Want

John, 07/04/2018
RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

But I Got What I Need. Yes I wanted to go from an F150 and Passat to one vehicle. Drove all the midsized trucks and was going to wait for the new Ford, however after driving the Tacoma and Ridgeline back to back I was sold. So far, most impressive is the ride, tailgate, creature comforts and safety package. I only tow a 1500 pound boat and about the same in an utility trailer with a side by side. Only two complaints are the rear doors are narrow to load stuff in the back, and the lack of lock on the tailgate. I look forward to many years on the road with this one. Update 9800 miles and 7 months later and still running like a watch. Added an afternmarket tonneau cover and changed the rear door stops to increase the opening substantially. Continnually amazed by the ride quality and power. I've hauled firewood, furniture, boxed cabinets, a boat, trailer with a side by side with no issues.

New Honda Fan

John C, 09/17/2018
RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned Chevrolet trucks in the past because I often need to go on soil timber roads. For the past 6 years I experimented with a Toyota RAV4 that had 4 wheel drive. I was not satisfied with the 4 wheel drive on it because it would not go some of the places that I needed to go. I decided to go with the Ridgeline with all wheel drive as I wanted to get back to a truck, but also wanted better gas mileage than a standard full sized 4X4 truck would give me. The Honda was a good compromise and the RTL-E is fully loaded with electronics that I find very useful on the highway. I have put 1200 miles on it in the past 3 weeks since I bought it. So far it was been a great truck and has handled every road well. I do not intend to test it or myself by going down extremely muddy or rutted roads.

Drove E'm All - Ridgeline Wins, Hands Down

Al, 05/21/2018
RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This little truck is perfect for my needs. While its not the brawny-ist of the small truck crowd, In my opinion It's the best all-around small truck. It meets my needs for towing and hauling. It surpasses my needs in all other categories (comfort, performance, features, ride, usefulness, size, etc.). This is a well built, high quality vehicle with lots of innovative features. Based on honda quality and durability, I expect many years of use. Watch out, if you drive one, you'll be hard pressed not to buy it. Update 5/2020 - Have owned the vehicle for bout 2 years now. Only oil changes and gas. Vehicle has been rock-solid.

12345...16