Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

Used Accord for Sale
Select your model:
12345...72

Pros
Cons

MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED

scar_cle, 12/02/2011

This car is great! Virtually unbreakable. has 85k on it now, and only ever replaced a 20$ sensor in the radiator. Besides tires/brakes/oil changes, its a SOLID car.. Heated seats & mirrors are a great touch, and the 6 disc CD changer is awesome for road trips! Only downside, is that the MPG is really based on how much of a lead foot you have, if you are constantly flooring it, expect about 20-25 MPG. The v6 model is a little more peppy, but has known issues with the transmission, also the 4cyl has a timing chain, and the 6cyl has a belt that needs to be replaced at 110k miles.(about a 500$ service) If features arent important, check the VP, not many bells & whistles but same drive/engin

One of the best cars that I've ever owned!

TS1988, 02/13/2016
Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I recently decided to part ways with my 2007 Honda Accord and trade it in for a new Kia after 5 years of ownership and it has been one of the best cars that I have ever owned. In five years' time, the only major things that I've had to do with that car are: timing belt replacement, water pump replacement, starter, and a power steering pump replacement. This car has been a truly reliable vehicle and extremely well built and I'm extremely impressed by the reliability.

My third Accord LX 5-speed in a row...

Lannie, 01/01/2007

I suppose at some point I could drive something other than an Accord... but why? As the saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I'm a middle- aged lady, and I have three priorities when considering a vehicle: Reliability, reliability, and reliability. When I get in my car and turn the key, I want it to work. Flawlessly. Every time. For the past eight years, my Accords have done exactly that; so, I leased another one. (I believe this is what the youngsters call a "no-brainer".) I waited an extra two days so that my dealer could find me one equipped with a five-speed manual, which I love. I still get a kick from actually DRIVING a car; especially a really nice one like the 2007 Accord.

Sleeper sedan - 2nd review

maxdriver, 02/09/2009

This is my second review. I now have 31k miles on my Accord. This has been an outstanding value for me. I do about 20K business miles per year in the Accord. If I am not in a rush, I try to cruise at 65 MPH on the highway and when I do, I get about 32 mpg. The car has been totally without problems so far. All I've done for maintenance is oil changes. Third gear is a minor irritation, as it will pop out of gear when the car is cold and I'm not careful with the shift action. The engine is a work of art, with a high redline and plenty of torque! I added an iPod connection and fog lights to the original package. TL sway bars and auto dimming mirror are next. Great car!

I love it!

mizzsnap1, 03/22/2011

I bought this car to accommodate my son and I. I wanted a vehicle spacious for family trips but not too bulky, reliable, comfortable, and durable. Of course I chose the Honda Accord. I recently took my Accord in to be serviced and was given a Civic as a loaner. I don't regret my choice with the Accord! The Civic brought a lot of road noise that I don't have with mine. The Accord also provides a much smoother drive for a more calm and luxurious ride! I also like the steering buttons which make it much easier to navigate the stereo system. My 1996 Honda lasted me until 2009, and I plan on keeping my 07 for as long as it lasts!

12345...72