Used 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Reviews

$9,995

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Exellent Truck

2010 Seirra, 05/31/2010
Denali 4dr Crew Cab AWD 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This car is simply amazing. Excellent handling, pulls my 8000 pound trailer with ease. Extremely roomy and the seats are amongst the best i have sat in. Wouldn't think twice about buying another.

4 out of 5 stars

Annoying road noise

BettyH, 05/31/2010
Work Truck 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This car has horrible road noise, extremely annoying. It is a constant peeve. Don't buy this car until its fixed

3.5 out of 5 stars

GMC 1500 seat quality

John, 10/18/2010
SLE 2dr Regular Cab 8 ft. LB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have 2010 GMC 1500 SLE with manual seats. The seat back has extra play consequently starts and stops cause the back of the front seat to move because of a poor fit or extra clearance. The dealer says they are all that way and showed me another truck and it was the same, I find it extremely annoying, I will probably have to find a good upholstery shop and pay to repair a sloppy seat back. Not happy with build quality.

3.88 out of 5 stars

Why is there no active fuel management?

Jock Russell, 07/04/2010
Denali 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Yukons have active fuel management 22 mpg why not the truck truck only gets 17 mpg if lucky this was a poor design

5 out of 5 stars

Great truck

2010 Sierra, 03/17/2010
SLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck so far. I love the 2 tone leather seats. I have the off road package and the chrome trim really sets the truck apart from others. I am getting 19.3 mpg but I haven't pulled anything yet. The ride is smooth and quiet.