Used 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Why is there no active fuel management?

Jock Russell, 07/04/2010

Yukons have active fuel management 22 mpg why not the truck truck only gets 17 mpg if lucky this was a poor design

GMC 1500 seat quality

John, 10/18/2010

I have 2010 GMC 1500 SLE with manual seats. The seat back has extra play consequently starts and stops cause the back of the front seat to move because of a poor fit or extra clearance. The dealer says they are all that way and showed me another truck and it was the same, I find it extremely annoying, I will probably have to find a good upholstery shop and pay to repair a sloppy seat back. Not happy with build quality.

Great truck

2010 Sierra, 03/17/2010

Great truck so far. I love the 2 tone leather seats. I have the off road package and the chrome trim really sets the truck apart from others. I am getting 19.3 mpg but I haven't pulled anything yet. The ride is smooth and quiet.

Annoying road noise

BettyH, 05/31/2010

This car has horrible road noise, extremely annoying. It is a constant peeve. Don't buy this car until its fixed

My GMC truck

John, 06/13/2010

This truck is fun and very spacious, kids have no problem riding in back. The chrome package and 20 inch wheels are nice touch. Like the bluetooth and other comforts the truck offers. Pleasant to drive, and easy on eye.