Skip to main content
List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

GMC Z-71 4x4 All Terrain

usapatrick, 05/02/2011
SLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

We traded in a 2000 Chevy 4X4 ext cab, 5.3 loaded with over 128K trouble free miles. This truck was the obvious replacement. Better looking than the new Chevrolet, now are priced the same with higher resale value. We did not bother with Ford since their warranty and 4 more engines changes showed us instability from within. This truck now has 5000 miles and is up to 16 mpg in town, 20+ mpg hgwy. We got it loaded with leather, buckets etc except sun roof and NAV. The Z-71 4X4 All Terrain package is a bargain. The new 5.3 V8 with the 6 speed automatic is much better than the old power train. We had the dealer put in the wheel well liners, Ziebart and more chrome. Look no further, buy one!

Also Consider
2022 SIERRA 1500 LIMITED
Check out current offers on the GMC SIERRA 1500 LIMITED
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

4.88 out of 5 stars

2010 Sierra 5.3 v8 reg cab short-box

tommy, 11/20/2010
SLE 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Note that I bought a rare configuration: 5.3 V8 in a SLE short box reg cab with Z60 sport suspension (this web site did not allow me to select this description). Traded a Silverado WT 4.3 V6 SB for this one. what a difference in ride, quietness and power. This truck is a rocket and is more maneuverable than my old long box.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Fun truck to own

Linda, 07/23/2010
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 8 ft. LB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Our truck has the V6 in it and seems to do really well on fuel. As we own a 01 Dodge which is just terrible on fuel. The GMC is a good looking truck, even if it is while in color. A joy to drive, fast pick up and yet it moves down the road on the order of a car. Sometimes I almost forget I am driving a truck. This is a work truck so nothing much on it, well ac, auto, fm/am radio and two wheel drive but the first truck we have brought new in a long time. So we are really enjoying this one. GM had some good deals which made this all possible and so we shall be enjoying this truck for years to come.

4.25 out of 5 stars

need minor details

pierre, 09/11/2010
SLE 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I owned fords for 12 years this is my first GMC. simply love the truck. however the door handle needs to be moved. Minor details. My left knee lays right up against it.And for someone w/bad knees it can get uncomfortable. it is the smoothest riding truck i have owned. But the door handle gets a low grade.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Great Truck, Great Brand

Vermonter, 10/31/2010
SLT 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is the third GM truck that I have owned, and this is the best so far. Very comfortable ride,lots of power,and for a truck it has good gas mileage,17.8 miles per gallon. Interior isn't fancy, but it's functional and easy to use. The only complaint is that the headliner rattles a bit, but the dealer says they can fix it. I have had no major issues with my other GM trucks and am not expecting any with the is one, overall great truck!