Used 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Reviews

$9,995

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4.63 out of 5 stars

road noise

gary warren, 03/25/2010
Denali 4dr Crew Cab AWD 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Drove G.M. trucks for 30 years, this is noisy one. No insulation on floor under back seat.G.M. will not fix so look before you sign papers because after you sign you are on your own.Going to buy ear plugs,another bad investment.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Fun truck to own

Linda, 07/23/2010
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 8 ft. LB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Our truck has the V6 in it and seems to do really well on fuel. As we own a 01 Dodge which is just terrible on fuel. The GMC is a good looking truck, even if it is while in color. A joy to drive, fast pick up and yet it moves down the road on the order of a car. Sometimes I almost forget I am driving a truck. This is a work truck so nothing much on it, well ac, auto, fm/am radio and two wheel drive but the first truck we have brought new in a long time. So we are really enjoying this one. GM had some good deals which made this all possible and so we shall be enjoying this truck for years to come.

4.25 out of 5 stars

need minor details

pierre, 09/11/2010
SLE 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I owned fords for 12 years this is my first GMC. simply love the truck. however the door handle needs to be moved. Minor details. My left knee lays right up against it.And for someone w/bad knees it can get uncomfortable. it is the smoothest riding truck i have owned. But the door handle gets a low grade.

4.88 out of 5 stars

2010 Sierra 5.3 v8 reg cab short-box

tommy, 11/20/2010
SLE 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Note that I bought a rare configuration: 5.3 V8 in a SLE short box reg cab with Z60 sport suspension (this web site did not allow me to select this description). Traded a Silverado WT 4.3 V6 SB for this one. what a difference in ride, quietness and power. This truck is a rocket and is more maneuverable than my old long box.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Great Truck, Great Brand

Vermonter, 10/31/2010
SLT 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is the third GM truck that I have owned, and this is the best so far. Very comfortable ride,lots of power,and for a truck it has good gas mileage,17.8 miles per gallon. Interior isn't fancy, but it's functional and easy to use. The only complaint is that the headliner rattles a bit, but the dealer says they can fix it. I have had no major issues with my other GM trucks and am not expecting any with the is one, overall great truck!