Used 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2010 Sierra 5.3 v8 reg cab short-box

tommy, 11/20/2010

Note that I bought a rare configuration: 5.3 V8 in a SLE short box reg cab with Z60 sport suspension (this web site did not allow me to select this description). Traded a Silverado WT 4.3 V6 SB for this one. what a difference in ride, quietness and power. This truck is a rocket and is more maneuverable than my old long box.

Generally a good truck

tyrex, 04/17/2011

Factory ordered my 2010 SLT 4x4 after my 2007 SLT 4x4 lease expired. Surprisingly, I had a lot of driver seat discomfort with the new truck which I resolved after several months by finding a shop that knew GM seats and showed me how to add foam in the seat and back cushions for extra support. (The 2007 had better seats.) The 6 speed transmission is fine but sometimes is a bit sticky, wanting to stay in a lower gear too long. This truck has been back to the dealer 3 times for minor electronic components problems which were covered by warranty. Fuel mileage is good and better than the 2007. Overall, I'm happy with the truck after 16 months and 33,000 km.

My first Truck

Willis R Kortright, 04/17/2017
SL 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The most economical, comfortable and luxurious Pickup I have ever driven and owned, it isn't your usual farm Pickup it is a combination of a Cadillac and a Pickup combined. The Dealership was very helpful and professional when it came to finding the perfect Pickup that would really fit our needs.

Great Truck, Great Brand

Vermonter, 10/31/2010

This is the third GM truck that I have owned, and this is the best so far. Very comfortable ride,lots of power,and for a truck it has good gas mileage,17.8 miles per gallon. Interior isn't fancy, but it's functional and easy to use. The only complaint is that the headliner rattles a bit, but the dealer says they can fix it. I have had no major issues with my other GM trucks and am not expecting any with the is one, overall great truck!

Exellent Truck

2010 Seirra, 05/31/2010

This car is simply amazing. Excellent handling, pulls my 8000 pound trailer with ease. Extremely roomy and the seats are amongst the best i have sat in. Wouldn't think twice about buying another.