Used 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Reviews

$9,995

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Love it...

Brian Franklin, 09/11/2016
SLE 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 8 ft. LB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I am in love with my truck. I have owned many vehicles in my day, and ZERO of them have been GM, I have heard far too many horror stories. BUT, something about this truck is different. Behind its luxurious and tough looking exterior, the interior feels like a Cadillac. Everything fits very well, the logic of controls is great, and the quality of materials blows my 2011 Honda Pilot out of the water. Under the hood it sounds like a beast, I still get excited every time I start it because it makes such an awesome noise. Im at 55,000 miles and have had only one major repair (Power steering $1100) but other than that it drives like a dream. Anyone looking for a well built, good looking, and powerful truck, look for a GMC Sierra...

4.25 out of 5 stars

Generally a good truck

tyrex, 04/17/2011
SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Factory ordered my 2010 SLT 4x4 after my 2007 SLT 4x4 lease expired. Surprisingly, I had a lot of driver seat discomfort with the new truck which I resolved after several months by finding a shop that knew GM seats and showed me how to add foam in the seat and back cushions for extra support. (The 2007 had better seats.) The 6 speed transmission is fine but sometimes is a bit sticky, wanting to stay in a lower gear too long. This truck has been back to the dealer 3 times for minor electronic components problems which were covered by warranty. Fuel mileage is good and better than the 2007. Overall, I'm happy with the truck after 16 months and 33,000 km.

My first Truck

Willis R Kortright, 04/17/2017
SL 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The most economical, comfortable and luxurious Pickup I have ever driven and owned, it isn't your usual farm Pickup it is a combination of a Cadillac and a Pickup combined. The Dealership was very helpful and professional when it came to finding the perfect Pickup that would really fit our needs.

5 out of 5 stars

I wouldn't buy anything else

Michael, 08/29/2018
Work Truck 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

My GMC Sierra is a fantast truck. Whether hauling home repairs or five children, this is the most reliable source of transportation I have ever driven. I love it!

GMC Z-71 4x4 All Terrain

usapatrick, 05/02/2011
SLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

We traded in a 2000 Chevy 4X4 ext cab, 5.3 loaded with over 128K trouble free miles. This truck was the obvious replacement. Better looking than the new Chevrolet, now are priced the same with higher resale value. We did not bother with Ford since their warranty and 4 more engines changes showed us instability from within. This truck now has 5000 miles and is up to 16 mpg in town, 20+ mpg hgwy. We got it loaded with leather, buckets etc except sun roof and NAV. The Z-71 4X4 All Terrain package is a bargain. The new 5.3 V8 with the 6 speed automatic is much better than the old power train. We had the dealer put in the wheel well liners, Ziebart and more chrome. Look no further, buy one!