Skip to main content
List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

I wouldn't buy anything else

Michael, 08/29/2018
Work Truck 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

My GMC Sierra is a fantast truck. Whether hauling home repairs or five children, this is the most reliable source of transportation I have ever driven. I love it!

Also Consider
2022 SIERRA 1500 LIMITED
Check out current offers on the GMC SIERRA 1500 LIMITED
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

Love it...

Brian Franklin, 09/11/2016
SLE 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 8 ft. LB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I am in love with my truck. I have owned many vehicles in my day, and ZERO of them have been GM, I have heard far too many horror stories. BUT, something about this truck is different. Behind its luxurious and tough looking exterior, the interior feels like a Cadillac. Everything fits very well, the logic of controls is great, and the quality of materials blows my 2011 Honda Pilot out of the water. Under the hood it sounds like a beast, I still get excited every time I start it because it makes such an awesome noise. Im at 55,000 miles and have had only one major repair (Power steering $1100) but other than that it drives like a dream. Anyone looking for a well built, good looking, and powerful truck, look for a GMC Sierra...

4.25 out of 5 stars

Generally a good truck

tyrex, 04/17/2011
SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Factory ordered my 2010 SLT 4x4 after my 2007 SLT 4x4 lease expired. Surprisingly, I had a lot of driver seat discomfort with the new truck which I resolved after several months by finding a shop that knew GM seats and showed me how to add foam in the seat and back cushions for extra support. (The 2007 had better seats.) The 6 speed transmission is fine but sometimes is a bit sticky, wanting to stay in a lower gear too long. This truck has been back to the dealer 3 times for minor electronic components problems which were covered by warranty. Fuel mileage is good and better than the 2007. Overall, I'm happy with the truck after 16 months and 33,000 km.

My first Truck

Willis R Kortright, 04/17/2017
SL 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The most economical, comfortable and luxurious Pickup I have ever driven and owned, it isn't your usual farm Pickup it is a combination of a Cadillac and a Pickup combined. The Dealership was very helpful and professional when it came to finding the perfect Pickup that would really fit our needs.

4.63 out of 5 stars

road noise

gary warren, 03/25/2010
Denali 4dr Crew Cab AWD 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Drove G.M. trucks for 30 years, this is noisy one. No insulation on floor under back seat.G.M. will not fix so look before you sign papers because after you sign you are on your own.Going to buy ear plugs,another bad investment.