Used 2016 Ford F-150 Regular Cab
Pros & Cons
- Diverse four-engine lineup includes two powerful and efficient turbocharged V6 choices
- significant aluminum body weight savings enables higher payload and tow ratings
- highly focused Raptor off-road model
- long list of available comfort, convenience and safety technologies
- best-in-class crash-test scores.
- Aluminum body panels can be more expensive to repair than steel
- somewhat stiff ride when bed is empty
- EcoBoost rated fuel economy hard to replicate in the real world.
List Price Range
$14,100 - $23,990
Used F-150 for SaleSee all for sale