Used 2003 Ford Excursion Consumer Reviews

Used Excursion for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

The Best Beast!

Adrprk, 02/24/2003
Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (6.8L 10cyl 4A)

Wonderful truck! Plenty of room which = Comfort! Handles very well considering the size. Great pickup (accleration)...no need to worry about short highway ramps, the v10 can haul!!!

The Best TRUCK

wildside8284, 08/04/2003
Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (7.3L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

If you love trucks and are not a mini van type person this is the best!! It is a real truck and not an suv. I am a mom of 3 and love trucks this is the best. I get better fuel milage than with my jeep that I had!

real truck not suv

kitone, 08/04/2003
Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (7.3L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

this is a real truck you have to like trucks to have one it is great for the family of 5 and boat I love it thanks

I LOVE MY SUV

Cindy S, 08/29/2003
XLT Premium Rwd 4dr SUV (6.8L 10cyl 4A)

I love this suv. There is nothing you can't do with this suv. It is great for my kids and friends.

To bad, so sad, please keep making them

Bmargetts, 02/28/2003
XLT Premium 4WD 4dr SUV (7.3L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

Not for everyone. But if you need the high range people mover that can tow a house. This is the choice.

Beautiful Functionality

RDK, 09/08/2003
Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (6.8L 10cyl 4A)

Awesome truck, former 6.5L Chevy diesel Suburban owner. Gas mileage takes a bit of getting used to but passing cars going up mountains pulling a 30' travel trailer is a thrill. The V10 WILL do the job if you can afford to put gas in it.

BIG RIG

SLINGBLADE, 07/17/2003
Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (7.3L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

IT HAD A STICKER OF 53500 BUT I BOUGHT IT FOR 44000 GOT THE 6.0 LOTS OF POWER THE 560LBS OF TORQUE CAN BE A LITTLE SCARY GET ABOUT 14 AROUND TOWN AND 22 ON THE ROAD AT 70 WITH NO TRAILER BOUGHT IT TO TOW MY 11000LB TRAILER I HOPE MY MILAGE WILL BE AROUND 15 HAD A 3500 GMC AND WAS GETTING ABOUT 7 WITH A GAS ENGINE MY OTHER CARS ARE GERMAN AND THE FORD HAS REAL INTERIOR QUALITY ISSUES COMPARED TO THE AUDI ITS A JOKE BUT I BOUGHT IT TO HAUL SO WE WILL SEE. AFTER 4 WEEKS I HAVE A CD PROBLEM AND A COUPLE OF SQUEEKS BUT THE THING MOVES FOR A 4 TON TRUCK MY FIRST SERVICE IS COMING UP JUST CAUSE I WANT TO CHANGE MY FIRST OIL AT 2000 MILES

Incredable change

Rando C, 08/10/2003
Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (7.3L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

I just purchased my excursion and absolutely love it. I have an explorer that I have had since 97. I have enjoyed it but needed extra room. Based on my experience with Ford, I knew I was going with a Ford. I just had to decide between expedition and the excursion. Bowditch treated extremely well during the whole process. They were ready for me when I came in. I handled most of my dealing over the net. I don't think I will look back. We are already getting as good of mileage as the explorer. Thanks so much to Ford again and to Bowditch. Two great partners....

One Awsome SUV....

1bigford, 09/03/2003
Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (6.8L 10cyl 4A)

I’ve owned many vehicles in my years. Among them, 4 SUVs. The Excursions by far is the best of the SUVs. At first I hesitated because of its size. After a few short miles I found it to be very easy to drive as did my wife, who now is the primary driver, I only get it on weekends. It has plenty of room and power to spare. I find it hard to believe FORD is discontinuing this vehicle. I found nothing but praise for it in everything I read.

Love this SUV

Dick Wiehe, 09/18/2003
XLT Value 4WD 4dr SUV (6.8L 10cyl 4A)

We've driven a Ford Super Duty Crew Cab with a V-10 for 4 years now. Love it and like the EXPEDITION even better. We're retired and are convinced that there's no better platform to travel with and see the sights than these machines. The couple hundred more you pay a year for gas is more than off-set by the great seat you have to the world. Good luck to the folks that are sitting low and hunched down ... we'll take our viewing platform any day!

12345...8