Used 2015 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

fun to drive
By ron reeger

2015 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Check your lease value before going into the transaction. I have 12000 mile on the car and runs great, other have told me things start to break after 50k miles

2015 Dodge Charger, great looking from the shop
By Bryan T

2015 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Realize that maintenance costs are astronomical. Bought the car with 20k miles on it. Since that day, I have had to replace a transmission, grind the rotors twice, replace one set of rotors, and replace brake pads. Realize that the car has just hit 47k miles. The repairs on this car have been ridiculous and unaffordable. I have paid almost half of my car payment each month towards repairs. The vehicle has issues braking at high speeds and WILL warp the rotors.

Love this car
By pedram cyrousi

2015 Dodge Charger SRT 392 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

Make sure they sell you the right trim

First "Adult" Purchase Was a Good One!
By Jordan R.

2015 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've been leasing my Dodge Charger AWD Rallye for about a year and a half now. I intend to buy it out at the end of the lease. Because of the short length of time there won't be much said about its reliability, but so far I've had almost no problems. In short, this car is amazing. It looks incredible, both during the day and at night. I've noticed it turn heads several times and I don't even have any special additions to the exterior. My interior looks just as good and it's almost secretly a luxury car with a fantastic UConnect system, great climate control, and awesome dashboard styling. It's a blast to drive too. I wish the "from-zero" acceleration was a little better, but the rolling start or highway acceleration (i.e. 60-80mph) is insane, especially in Sport Mode. You can feel the back end of the car drop and the ride is almost dangerously smooth. I've reached 103mph and was shocked by how well it handled the speed. The automatic shifting within the first 5 mins of when you get in the car is pretty bad -- probably my biggest complaint. BUT the AWD feature is fantastic in the snow. During a 6-12 inch blizzard in CO last year, the Charger handled gracefully and safely; I was even passing Subaru's on the side of the road! I put a lot of research into this purchase (6+ months) and the Charger won out over many other cars and thus far, I haven't regretted it AT ALL. Highly recommended.

AMAZING CAR
By benji smith

2015 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I love this car, it has 19000 miles on it and it is running strong, the only bad this is that i warped my rotors but that is my fault lol. The gas millage car be awful but when you get on the interstate i get 32 miles to the gallon! I had to give the car to my mom because of multiple speeding tickets and was tired of paying fines. I love the car will defiantly get another one when i get out of the military.