Used 2003 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews

Used Sebring for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...21

Pros
Cons

This car is a beatuiful beast!

Maxx, 08/21/2008
LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

How do I put this, how about the best car in the world! I love my sebring. Nice leather seats with multi disk all power doors Windows seats and moon roof. This car is classy, sporty, and amazing. Good for all ages and probably one of the only good American made cars out there. I'd suggest the LXi and not the LX, and definitely the new bigger engine as the old one doesn't have very high acceleration for me, but its okay for my wife. Great great car, never had any problems that weren't unexpected. Has 120,000 miles and still runs like new. Thank you Chrysler

Great upscasle car

Ray Hatfield, 09/18/2009
LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I specifically went looking for a reasonably priced 2003 sedan because I think it was the last sporty Sebring produced. It was purchased with an extended B to B warranty that i have used twice to replace power seat motor and A/C evaporator. Both weren't working right when purchased at 56,000+ miles. I also had to replace factory original tires. the transmission needed a computer upgrade to fix erratic down shift problem. Other than that the car has needed nothing but oil changes. The 2.7 V6 purrs with excellent performance and decent gas mileage. I run Prolong in the oil for a 100% engine guarantee as long as I own the car, and recommend it.

really great looking sedan

Ray H, 10/30/2009
LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I went looking for this specific model car and bought it at a really great price. I added a full warranty that got my leaky evaporator fixed for nothing. Otherwise the car has been great. the previous owner did not take great care of the car, but it was in great mechanical shape except for the A/C problem and poor shifting of the transmission. Since it had less than 70,000 miles on it, I had the dealer look at it, and with a computer upgrade, now it shifts perfectly. I run Prolong in the engine and it gets around 26 mpg on the freeway at 65 mph. I cannot complain, for a 200 hop V6 engine, that is great mileage. the engine is bigger than my 95 Dodge Stratus and gets better mileage.

I'm so disappointed in Chrysler

OcalaJo, 06/25/2010
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've only owned Chrysler products (30+ yrs.); this is my last. The car is beautiful (after 7.5 yrs., the exterior is almost as beautiful as new, roomy, handles great, feels solid, the stereo is fantastic. It's a great ride--when it's working properly. But, the car spends so much time with my mechanic, I feel like it's cheating on me! Right after warranty expired, so did the transmission, and it's been one thing after another since! I've never had so many things go wrong with one car--and I've owned two others for 10+ years each! I'm really sad to be looking at other manufacturers' vehicles now.

First Convertible

kketchum, 02/08/2011
LXi FFV 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car from my dad, who luckily for me, kept it very clean and up to date on all of it's scheduled maintenance. It's been a great first convertible to own. I plan on driving it until it doesn't run anymore, which will probably quite some time from now. The leather interior, heated seats, 6 disc changer make it hard for me to find another convertible with the same features for the value that I've gotten with this car. Plus, I get lots of attention in it when the top is down - someone always needs directions! :)

12345...21