Used 2008 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews

Used Pacifica for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

2008 Chrysler Engine Dropped Out

Do not buy!, 11/04/2019
Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is a dangerous rust bucket. FCA will not stand behind and Chrysler is bankrupt. Stuck with a rust infested pile covered with rubberized spray to cover the rust. The engineers should be shot but they are hiding behind the bankruptcy laws. Hang them all!

Very Junky Car

Johnny, 05/21/2008
Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

The car may look nice but it is a piece of junk. I bought this thinking I got a steal but this has been the worst car I have ever driven. The brakes are very very bad, the acceleration is decent, the steering is not up to crossover standards. It's an overall piece of junk.

Great Car! So Far...

Brennen, 09/22/2009
Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I absolutely love my Pacifica. I have the Signature Series with all the extras. Although I was worried that having so many power features could potentially mean expensive repair bills, this has not been an issue thus far. The Pacifica is extremely comfortable for four passengers, but it could have used a little more leg room in the third row. The seats are supportive, the the ride is smooth and quiet, and the engine and transmission perform well. I have had no problems at all with this car. I am extremely pleased my purchase.

Love my 2008 Chrysler Pacifica

MamaD, 10/15/2020
LX 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My Pacifica handles well on the roads. It's spacious but still looks classy. I like the armrests. No real concerns other than blind spots. I would buy again if they were still making them.

1...234567