Used 2008 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews

Used Pacifica for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

Nice Car

Steve, 05/14/2008
Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

What a nice vehicle. Powerful comfortable. Just a treat to drive until you pass a gas station. I thought with the 6 speed transmission it would get halfway descent gas mileage. About 16 in the city, 27 or so on the road. (I'm sure I can do better on the highway). My 96 Grand Caravan did better in City driving. Overall this is a very nice car. I really like it!

looks are deceiving

D, 10/05/2008
Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Nice looking car, but it's only skin deep, interior is cheaply made, gas mileage is poor, lots of things missing that should be there like a glovebox light, ipod input, switches to shut of dome lights. The absolute worst car I ever bought. Tranny shifts hard, car starts roughly and stalls sometimes.

Mom is Happy

Happy daughter, 07/30/2017
Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

The adjustable foot pedal sold it. Safe and comfortable. Mom is over 80 and still going strong. Short but she can reach with the pedal and wheel adjusted. Still Happy.

Best Ride Ever!

Kimberad, 11/26/2007
Limited 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Rides like a car with the extra room of an SUV. Sits up higher so I can see better in traffic, parks in parking garage at work with ease! Fabulous vehicle - with lifetime powertrain warranty - I will keep this forever!

I've said this before...

OhNOO!, 05/17/2008
Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

But this time I promise never to buy another piece of c**p from Chrysler ever again! Antiquated engine and transmission. Lumber wagon ride and handling, really poor mileage from the very old design PUSHROD engine that has been around since 1989! And talk about quality, it is not anywhere to be found! Misfitting dashboard, poor assembly, mismatched colors, really bad leather that appears fake in the way it wears and fades. We bought it new and the depreciation really hit hard. Sold it for penny's on the dollar! Avoid at all costs, it does not even belong in a rental car fleet!

1...234567