Used 2000 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Reviews

Used Suburban for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

2000 Lt Suburban 4x4

Tigerlileas, 07/11/2004
1500 LT 4dr SUV 4WD

I have had 5 different cars and this vehicle has been the best that I have ever had all around.

Fuel pump failure

Noillinator, 07/05/2005
1500 LT 4dr SUV

I have 60,000 miles on this truck and the fuel pump failed. The service center said they see this a lot and that you have to keep 1/4 tank of gas to keep the pump cool. That is nonsense if you ask me. I am glad I wasn't driving this vehicle when the pump went out. That could have been bad. This was a potential death trap. The interior isn't as nice as my 1996. They really cheapened the seat. The rear radio contriol can't take abuse. I had to replace this when I bought it. I used to be a supplier to GM and can't believe the abuse they gave me regarding my parts. I guess the best I can do is head a warning to GM that this is my last GM car.

Burb 2500 LT 4W

Colorado Paul, 07/09/2003
2500 LT 4dr SUV 4WD

Live in the Rockies, and "this" is the ride to own. Our 2500 LT has been a PRINCE, and we can't say a bad thing about it...unless buying gas causes you disconfort. It's an animal.

DO NOT BUY

shana harrison, 11/03/2015
2500 LT 4dr SUV

I SUGGEST NO ONE BUY THIS CAR EVER

Burns Oil

mike_chevy, 07/10/2002
1500 4dr SUV 4WD

Great vehicle to drive. Burning 2-3 quarts of oil per 3000 miles concerns me, but Chevy says it is acceptable.

12345...7