2020 BMW X1 Consumer Reviews

$35,200

Save as much as $5,763
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Best in Class - Perfect for the tech geek

Tucsonarizona1 , 05/07/2020
sDrive28i 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I agree with Edmunds review of the x1. I drove all the competition in this class (Mercedes, Audi, Lexus & BMW) and the x1 checks all the boxes. Tons of extra high-tech goodies that you’ll be discovering long after you’ve taken one home. I agree with the mild noise and ride comfort issues, but the other manufacturers had the same issue, and the Mercedes GLA was much worse. We’ve had the x1 for for just over a month and are very happy with our choice. Shout-out for the totally wireless Apple Car Play that was not available in this class from any other luxury manufacturer - it sealed the deal.

Not even a day old....

Alby, 08/05/2020
xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Just picked it up today so I really shouldn't be doing a review yet BUT so far I am very very happy!!!

My first BMW...loving it!

Dr. Ron, 04/06/2020
xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I’ve had my new 2020 X1 for a month. It is everything I was hoping for and much more. Clearly the best vehicle I have owned. I am a very satisfied customer! Thank you, BMW!

Fun Car

Msaf, 05/28/2020
sDrive28i 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

It drives like a charm and handles easily. Looking forward to taking it on a road trip.

Craftsmanship Par Excellence.

Willie M, 05/01/2020

Great vehicle to drive.

Enjoying our 2017 and 2018 x1s

Frank3, 09/08/2020
xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is a sweet spot in the BMW product line. We fit 4 adults + 2 70lb labradors in the trunk and added a trailer hitch for a 4 bike Thule rack. Clean off the mud and it’s fun to drive in sport mode. Enjoy driving these as much as the v8 turbo and straight 6 turbo BMWs we have owned.

Cheap

Johnny boy, 12/31/2020
sDrive28i 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This car is noisy cheaply built terrible ride 34,000 mi breaks and tires needed to be changed I would give it minus one star that's how bad this car is because of this car I will never go to BMW again it rides like a Nissan Altima every single bump you can feel extremely uncomfortable when I complain to the dealer that the seats and the steering wheel does not get hot enough they tell me people complain and they have lawsuits against them that's why it does not heat up like an Audi or a Lexus give me a break

51050