Thankful Drivers Find Solutions to Mysterious Car Problems on "Edmunds Answers" and in Edmunds.com Forums
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — November 23, 2010 — As the country prepares for Thanksgiving, Edmunds.com, the premier online resource for automotive information, celebrates some recent expressions of thanks from drivers who were given solutions to mysterious car problems through "Edmunds Answers" at http://answers.edmunds.com/ and Edmunds.com's Forums at http://www.carspace.com/csGroups.
The free services allow people to post their car questions and benefit from the wisdom of the other drivers who participate in the Internet's most established automotive community.
Here are some recent examples of answered questions that were met by expressions of gratitude:
- Lexus RX 300 owner "tylerswire" got his stuck window working thanks to comments posted by "la4mead." http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.ee95139/9402
- GMC Yukon Denali owner "tstroup" saved $180 by using guidance from the Forums to fix the truck's air conditioning wiring ? and offered "mag44" a free beer in Bismarck, North Dakota in appreciation. http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f1c062f/145
- Car shopper "francias" greatly appreciated when "steve" provided a link to advice article "Unwinding the Deal," which helps consumers understand how to return a new car when necessary. http://answers.edmunds.com/ViewQuestion.aspx?questionId=111970
- Hyundai Azera owner "aslanslucy" found fast assistance for a stereo problem and replied to "allmet33", "I pray you will be helped as much as you've helped me when you need something!" at http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f0dad43/582
- "ncercos," a Jeep Grand Cherokee owner with a malfunctioning cruise control, followed advice from the Forums and made a simple adjustment to the vacuum hose which solved the problem. http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f107a37/58
- "A lot of helpful and smart folks are posting to this forum," exclaimed "pontiaclives" at http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f103f6d/229, who was able to resolve a transmission problem thanks to the community.
To participate in Edmunds' Answers and Edmunds.com's Forums, see http://www.carspace.com/csGroups.
About Edmunds.com, Inc. (http://www.edmunds.com/help/about/index.html)
Edmunds.com Inc. publishes Web sites that empower, engage and educate automotive consumers, enthusiasts and insiders. Edmunds.com, the premier online resource for automotive information, launched in 1995 as the first automotive information Web site and hosts the most established automotive community online. Its mobile site, accessible from any smartphone at www.edmunds.com, makes car pricing and other research tools available for car shoppers at dealerships and otherwise on the go. InsideLine.com is the most-read automotive enthusiast Web site. Its mobile site, accessible from any smartphone at www.insideline.com, features the wireless Web's highest quality car photos and videos. AutoObserver.com provides insightful automotive industry commentary and analysis. Edmunds.com Inc. is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, and maintains a satellite office in suburban Detroit. Follow Edmunds.com on Twitter@edmunds and fan Edmunds.com on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/edmunds.