2004 Toyota Camry Solara 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Over All Pretty Satisfied

2004 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

SE Sport V6 Coupe (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Over All Pretty Satisfied
By D.W. ESQ. on

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Driving mostly American made cars in the past, I would have to say I am more than happy to have made the switch to Toyota. Good fuel economy, great styling with the right package, plenty of passenger room, options, safety features, luggage space, and on and on. Toyota was not typically a car I would consider buying but when I first noticed the new design of this style Solara it had my attention right away. Being in my late twenties, I found this to be a "smart" purchase to combine safety, pleasure, and price. This vehicle "turns heads" of all ages. "Class" and "youthfulness" are both expressed through its design.

Favorite Features

Tire pressure monitoring system, extensive fuel monitoring system, great sound system (even though the 6 disc changer had to be replaced due to it locking up), luggage spacing which opens to interior, passenger room, gas mileage, price, overall styling.

Suggested Improvements

Windshield shifting noise (dealer verified nothing to worry about), can't turn the radio up without noticing some interior rattling, plasticy cupholder lid broke too easy. Fairly disappointed to see the only updates on the '07 are cheap int. and ext. touches.