2004 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: I love my Toyota!

2004 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

SLE V6 Coupe (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

I love my Toyota!
By maltmomma in Texas on

2004 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car! I've had 4 Toyotas; 2 were Camrys, 1 Avalon and now this Camry Solara. It's fun to drive and I love the new style. I have the fully loaded SLE V6 Fire Engine Red and I love it. I didn't think I would like, or use, the navigation system but it is very useful and I will have it on future cars. I find myself trying to find the quickest route, thus saving on gas. I drive 40 miles to work, roundtrip, and I get about 25 mpg. I do have one complaint. The tires that were originally with the vehicle were listed as warranteed for 6 years/100,000K but only lasted for 18K. My husband balances and rotates every 5K. Our Toyota dealer did replace them though with 4 new tires.

Heated seats. Navigation system. Great sound system. Quick pick up getting on to freeways. A/C cools car quickly. Big trunk space. Sleek, sporty styling. We added XM satellite radio after the fact (not dealer installed) so if you can get one with the XM, it's a plus.

Definite blind spots. Had to put spot mirrors on the sideviews to see in the blind spot and it is still hard to see sometimes. Hard to see out back window. Cooled seats, a must in Texas. Adjustable hi/low option on heated seats. 6 changer CD player in vehicles with Nav system. Power passenger seat.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review