2008 smart fortwo Consumer Review: 2nd Smart Car in a month

2008 smart fortwo - Consumer Review

passion 2dr Hatchback (1.0L 3-cyl. 5-speed Automated Manual)

2nd Smart Car in a month
By Urkkle-Splat on

2008 smart fortwo passion 2dr Hatchback (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

My son shamed me out of my V8 Silverado. So driving the Smart Car to work - 100km/day. Emissions - from 12 L/100 km to 4 L/100 km. Lost my Diesel 2 days ago. Dealership never explained the parking procedure for the 2006 model. Read the Operator's Manual carefully before purchasing the Smart Car. Anyways it rolled across the street even with the EBrake on. Now have the 2008 Limited Edition. Gas Model. Always stopping to fill up the tank - a bit of a pain. But I figure I saved about $250/mos. in fuel and emitting a smaller foot print. Off to dealership again 135 km away-glitch in Cargo Door window. Normally I go to the city once a year- so far I've been there 6 times.So much for the carbon issue.

High Roof, fun to drive -have to watch not to speed. Love the clear roof. Very roomy. Love the color of L.E. leather seats.

Cruise Control. 4 tires same size instead of 2 sizes-then we can carry a spare tire. Display the parking instructions on the dash. A number of owners have lost their vehicles because of poor or no instruction from dealerships.