So far, LOVE this car...
By bluecub78 on
2012 Scion xD Release Series 4.0 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
Only had this car less than a month, but so far it's awesome! I did have to ding the build quality a bit though in the rating due to a sad discovery where the new Scion Premium Audio System (new for 2012) appears to not work with the SiriusXM. Scion Corporate in California is now aware and is working on it personally. Problem is only limited to the Release Series tho, so be rest assured it will work in a Base xD. As for the rest of the car, LOVE the way it drives and feels. It feels so good around tight turns and contrary to what some others might say, I find the seats quite comfortable and supportive. A little anemic uphill, but otherwise, a zippy ride. All around, I would recommend it!
Favorite Features
Power everything is standard, unique design that is customizable, no-haggle sales experience
Suggested Improvements
Make sure all NEW equipment is compatible with ALL versions of this car (Base and Release Series)
By stanbearpig1
on 03/20/12 15:18 PM (PDT)

may I ask what you payed for it and if you financed it ?

By bluecub78
on 07/03/12 07:26 AM (PDT)

Total cost of this car was a bit pricier than base xD's. With all the accessories tacked on and Lojack, total financed was approximately $22K. Mind you get A LOT with a base model, so you would probably end up much cheaper not taking the exact route I took. I just spoiled myself with the RS 4.0. Update on the audio situation, it turns out that Scion didn't mark the radio well enough for the dealership to know which plug to use for SiriusXM. Now that it's figured out, everything works great and LOVE this car.