2008 Scion xD Consumer Review: Fun Urban Transportation Modul

2008 Scion xD - Consumer Review

Fun Urban Transportation Module
By Clyde on

2008 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Love the hip modern styling. This car appears has more interior room than its outside size would allow. It is easy to park and is loads of fun to drive. The car does have a blind spot that takes getting used to. I drove a Honda Fit before purchasing my Scion XD and other than the gas mileage I have no regrets with my purchase. I recommend this car to anyone that needs a dependable well built car with great resale value. I also considered the Smart car. But after its initial reviews would much rather own a Scion XD.

Stereo, remote entry, cruise control, seat height, great pick-up!, unique style with long list of inclusive options.

A car this well equipped should come standard with a rear cargo cover and floor mats ($250.00 for the cargo cover). The fuel economy isn't as great as I thought but I am still breaking it in. More gauges for water and oil pressure are needed. Another interior color. Black is hard to keep clean.