2010 Saab 9-3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 9-3 model:
Good All-Around Sports Sedan
By jbrockwell on 01/16/11 13:40 PM (PST)

2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Someone in review forum talking about future of the brand wrote that Saab should position itself as the $25K European sports sedan -- whether that is where the future is for Saab or not, I think it is a good way to position this model. It doesn't have a great interior compared to say an Audi A4 (my previous car), engine is not sublime, handling is OK (AWD helps considerably though I bought FWD version), brand cache is struggling and I will have to see on reliability. But after 2,000+ miles of driving, I have no major complaints. It's a good all around performer and if it doesn't quite excel in any obvious automotive review category, does enough to satisfy and bring the occasional smile.

Nice Car with great Incentives!
By jason60050 on 11/29/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Coming from a Lexus GS350 this is quite a difference. I love the way it handles and the XWD with the 6 speed auto is wonderful. I could not pass up the deal on this vehicle. Almost $12k off sticker. Despite what they say as this being an outdated car with not a lot to offer compared to the 3 series, A4, etc could not beat the price with this one.

Enjoying my Saab
By smg on 10/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my third Saab. I'm enjoying this new 9-3 a lot. The car is very quiet and has a nice smooth ride. I really like the sound of the Bose stereo. My car has Onstar and I like the turn by turn navigation which shows the directions on the radio display. I got a great deal on the car.

Better than I'd expected
By 2Saab on 09/07/10 21:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Saab 9-3 Aero 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

We wanted to replace a pick up for better fuel economy. Saab's tasteful design, functional and pleasing layout of controls, good fuel economy, safety, and good looks all factored into the decision. In the end our 7 year old Saab (purchased used) sold us on the new one. After several years of ownership, we still flip a coin over who gets to drive it. Instead of a van or CUV that doesn't handle like a car, we have a car that handles well, and still will accommodate a lot of stuff.

SAAB lives
By socom18d on 07/18/10 07:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Second Saab, chose over Audi and BMW. Vehicle handles great and does everything well for thousands less than equal competition.The wife had to have manual transmission, only reasonable competition was Subaru but she did not like the design.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Saab 9-3 in WA is:

$108 per month*