An Honest Review
By stelo27 on
2008 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I had a 2006 Grand Prix GT V6 Supercharged and fell in love with it. I have always been a big Mazda fan growing up but had to switch to Pontiac after trading in my Mazda 6S for the 06 Grand Prix GT. I had it for 8 months and then sadly wrecked it. So i turned around and jumped right back into a 2008 Grand Prix, but the GXP this time. I love it. There is room for improvement, which i believe they have accomplished it in the new G8, But people, this is an awsome car. Especially for the price. I got mine slightly used with 9k miles on it, it MSRP for $29800, but being that its the last year for the Grand Prix and with the G8 now available, I got my GP GXP for $19000 and you can't beat that.
Favorite Features
Powerfull realiable V8. Love the 303 Hp that can be modded with a chip and intake to 335 Hp. Beautiful comfortable seats. People knock the style but I love it, and it can be modded as well with chrome grille and trim. Gas is better than expected for the power. 5 year/ 100,000 mile power train warranty!
Suggested Improvements
Should have been rear wheel for the power. Need more head room. Transmission work well, but 4 gears, come on! No contrast in color on center console, it needs some trim. Hood scoops would be nice. And basically every improvement I just listed, is on the new G8 plus another 60 horses. Good jop GM!