Just bought a 2010 Sportback, still new on the dealer's lot!
By chefk on
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback GTS 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
So I saw the local Mitsubishi dealer had a few 2010 Mitsus still on the lot. The 2011s are on their way out so I decided to see if I could get a bargain. I found my Black on Black Lancer GTS Sportback sitting there. Why it was still there I have no idea. Beautiful car. Performs great, handles great, and I am getting great gas mileage. The dash display give plenty of MPG info to keep you driving smart and still maintains it's sporty nature. Some reviews complain about the plastics in the interior. One thing the fail to mention is that the dull finish plastics do not reflect the sun. Glare is practically non-existant in this car. I think the interior is comfortable.
Favorite Features
1. Stereo is great for a factory unit. 2. Seats are not hard (like the 2011 Outlander Sport) 3. The flip down seats with the levers in the back is SUPER COOL!!! 4. The droppable floor in the trunk is great for tall items. 5. Back seat room!
Suggested Improvements
The MP3 input jack is awkward. The RCA jacks are too big and the door doesn't shut with a cable plugged in.