2008 MINI Cooper Consumer Review: One year in my Cooper

2008 MINI Cooper - Consumer Review

S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

One year in my Cooper
By Turbo S on

2008 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Had the car for little over a year now. It is an absolute BLAST to drive, and will always put a smile on your face. Fuel economy is phenomenal for a car this fast as well. Lots of cool features, like the folding mirrors, that are more fun the show of than functional, but fun either way. The pushbutton start is cool, but I wish it had the comfort access system. The leatherette looks nice, but I don't like the way it feels. All in all, for $25,550 and the included maintainance, its a lot of fun for the money.

FUN FUN FUN!!!! Handling is incredible, 6-speed stick is fun, turbo engine is a blast, unique style, panoramic sunroof, radio controls on the steering wheel, good seat bolsters, fuel economy.

Some of the ergonomics that were a complete pain at first I am now used to, but when you buy your first cooper, plan to spend a few HOURS getting to know the ins and outs of the controls. I hate the speedometer in the middle, but I just use the digital one above the steering wheel, so problem solve