2004 Mercury Marauder - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic - (72 reviews )
great car
By rusty picks on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

this car is effortless to driveall features

i never had one just love it
By mike33pimp on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

it is great i love to always be in this car cause it is great thats why its my favorite

lovethisthang
By TOMMI on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

It's fast, comfortable, nimble, and absolutely reliable. Gas milage is surprising for a car of this size and horse power.After 1 year of ownership I have had not one problem of any kind with this car.

So Far, So Good
By Rex_Karrs on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I recently took delivery of a 2004 Mercury Marauder sedan in Dark Toreador Red, a new color for 2004. The build quality is acceptable - the only defect so far was a problem with door weatherstripping that was fixed before I took delivery. Performance is excellent, fuel economy about what I expected. There's some evidence of cost-cutting in the interior.

A Full Size Sports Car
By EXPAstatetrooper on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I first saw the Marauder when it was released in fall 2003. I test drove one and liked the handling and power. The seats were very comfortable and it was a lot of fun to drive. The fact that the only color was black inside and out discouraged me from buying. In July 2003 I saw a silver Marauder with light gray (flint) interior and I changed my mind on the spot. The engine is quick to respond and the steering control is very positive. The front bucket seats are extremely comfortable. The car corners very nicely and the BFGoodrich tires hold the road exceptionally well even in heavy rain. I have found owning it to be delightful experience.

Owner
By Juniper on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have a 2003 model & like it quite well. Front cup holders placement & size flexability need improvement. Why not have tilt-down lighted mirrors for rear passengers? Needs better quality carpeting. Consol lid not convenient for front passenger. Why not have same size tires on front and rear so they can be rotated? I am happy with the handling & performance.

Nice car
By Ski doo on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I like the marauder. I would like to see mercury come out with a marauder convirtable. I have seen it in auto shows online and i think it rocks!! i would love to drive that. car. The marauder itself i think is a good, fun acr to drive with plenty of room for kids or trips. I think that if u like the car and jsut don;t want to commit to it , i would say do it.

It's ALL THAT
By MRS. G on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Overall its a great car. I really enjoy highway driving, and this car is exceptional there. It handles curves smoothly and is very comfortable. The ease in excelleration is remarkably smooth no sudden jolts when it goes into overdrive. I Love my MAURAUDER!!!

one awsome car
By TPbandit on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Its a crown vic with 18" wheels, duel exhast and the mustang cobra engine, its a great sleeper car. with an after market super charger and a chip it can easly get in the 12 sec range, and that not bad for a 4300lb car. Not only is it fast but with its beefed up suspention it handles as good as my mustang. Its one of the nicest looking exteriors in a long time, and its the first attractive interior ive seen sence the 60s. Its great fun to drive and burn so many ricers. Its only flaw is when it rains the trunk and hood jams hold water. But its one of the best and funnest cars ive ever driven.

By george10 on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

great car. does everything well.With rebates, I paid $26,500!! Everyone admires the car, boys, girls, kids, my 13 year old loves the rumble and is now a hot rod lover! He wanted me to buy a ram air TA, but has no prob with this car. ride quality is excellent, ride control is fantastic, terrific interior, steering tight, very fast once reach 30 mph, exhaust rumble is a phenom. chrome pipes and wheels are a nice touch